Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

We can agree there Veg I am not giving up my weapon PERIOD

I do too. Now not all cops are bad but the good ones do a poor job in checking the bad ones. Many of them live by the blue wall of silence which is the equivalent of the stop snitchin code used by criminials on the street. If law abiding citizens were to relinquish their firearms then we would be at the mercy of our corrupt gov't, street criminals, conservatives and terrorists. You can have my gun when you pry it from my it from my cold dead hands.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And why do I need a military weapon? I don't. It's that simple. But I don't feel that disarming a popluation is the correct process here.

If assault weapons were banned, his mom would not have been able to legally buy that rifle.

More than likely Adam Lanza would not have been able to kill so many people in such an efficient way.

Why can't we be logical and rational about this.....can you have a gun? YES!

Can you have a military assault weapon capable of terrible damage? NO!

Is this really that hard?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you mean by efficient?

Efficient.....Achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort.

In this sense the production is killing human beings.

So, which is more efficient?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

A ban does nothing to stop these shootings. What it does stop is the "crime of passion" type shootings. Sure it's just as easy to grab a knife as a gun, but it takes a lot more to stab someone than shoot them.

I agree. The U.S. had an assault weapons ban from 1994-2004 and right in the middle of it we had Columbine (1999).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed but then what will your arguement be if another horrible act happens and it was an illegal assault weapon?? I agree that assault weapons should not be sold but this act would have still happened WITHOUT THE ASSAULT WEAPON.This Lanza is a sick piece of crap he was going to do this horrible act with or without the rifle.It does not matter how many would have been killed with just a handgun the bottom line is 1 death is too much

If assault weapons were banned, his mom would not have been able to legally buy that rifle.

More than likely Adam Lanza would not have been able to kill so many people in such an efficient way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

All of the above...shooting someone at pointblank with any weapon is going to be fatal. In this sick situation of efficiency you bring up I would say the handguns - easier to carry, easier to carry magazines, easier to hide, easier to shoot, easier to aim. He wasn't going for the long distance kill which he would have needed the assault rifle.

Efficient.....Achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort.

In this sense the production is killing human beings.

So, which is more efficient?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Just like doctors are held to higher standards and lawyers.Some professions are hel to a higher standard.Just asking is it only white cops that abuse authority? And i am not trying to start a fire it is a s imple question as I try to understand your view. I understand a black person or a foreiner cannot help being who they are.But is it only white cops who abuse their badge?You are correct when you say training is key.And law enforcement is trained better now in social awareness and people

Agreed. I ran across some black cops where were just as much if not bigger tools than their white counterparts.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Really?

You think hand guns would've killed the same amount in the same time frame....really?

Sure, he only went into two rooms and was at close range. The rifle and hand guns were both semi-automatic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's no need to be condescending Alex. No it's not hard to understand your point, it's actually very basic.

The VT shooter used 2 handguns and has more dead under his belt. A greater time frame also though.

The dude in China just killed nearly as many kids with a knife.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly a tool is a tool no matter what color

Agreed. I ran across some black cops where were just as much if not bigger tools than their white counterparts.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast