Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 105 of 282 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

if someone can also send me his list i would appreciate..mine is clearly not up to date

Would anyone who is up to date on bad buyers be so kind to PM me a list so that I can update my own?
    Thanks a bunch!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if this is an issue yet per se but I shipped a low end Cup RPA to a buyer in Ohio on December 27 and got a message on January 10th saying:
    "hi, I just recieve the card and it has been bent across the middle and one corner is bad. I am asking you to refund my money please. thank you."

I replied to him 6 minutes later saying:

"Hi There

Sorry to hear the card was received with damage. I don't mind giving a refund but are you able to email me a picture of the card so I can confirm the damage and the card? Without proof, anyone can say anything. I hope you understand. Thanks."

I have not heard one thing since. I think my request was pretty reasonable considering I didn't even ask for the card back. All I wanted was some kind of evidence that the card was damaged. I hesitate to name the buyer because their feedback 100% and over 1000 so I'm not sure it's a scam but it's now a week later and still not one message back from the buyer saying anything at all.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

eBay rules state that he must return the card. Call eBay on the telephone and have them intervene, or make a footnote in a file that you have requested this.

I always pay for the return shipping when I send a refund, that shows good intent, and may stop a negative. Explain to eBay that you fully intend to refund once you receive the card back.

Tell the buyer everything that you explain to eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

The overall tone of the message is very off-putting. "I'd like my money back now...thanks...bye".

SCF Rewards
    Country

The overall tone of the message is very off-putting. "I'd like my money back now...thanks...bye".

Exactly, I'm almost wondering if this is something he does often. Sellers are so afraid of bad feedback some might just give the refund.

Another one to look out for for different reasons: piercemac

Sold two cards to this buyer that were shipped quickly and received. Got this feedback on the first one:
    "Awesome card, quick shipping, thanks! A+++++"

Got a message today complaining that I hadn't left feedback on his end and that if I didn't
    "I will give a couple of more days and then I will leave very different feedback for the other transaction."

So I guess that not leaving feedback quick enough is now grounds for a negative even if I completely fulfilled my end of the deal as seen by the feedback he left on the other card. To be fair, he did message 4 days ago asking for feedback but I probably missed the message. I work mainly afternoons and nights and the message was sent early morning when I would be asleep. I check eBay maybe weekly since I've "got out" of the hobby and he has almost 7400 feedback so he's not really trying to build a reputation. Just a heads up that there are feedback blackmailers haha

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh no doubt about that - I've had over 5 negatives removed by people who threatened feedback extortion.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could someone in the US please help me out? Ebay related

Please send me a PM if so, auction ends in about 3 hours. Or even a Canadian with a US P.O. Box, that may be easier in fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Did you get help?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes sir. As usual, Craig (Craig2) is the man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

eBay UK part 2 (I could kick myself!)

Randomly browsing for bargains on eBay UK and I came across a Mackinnon rookie (Young Guns) which if I'm not mistaken sells for around Ł20+ on eBay.com... I threw a little 99p bid on to chance my luck since it was sitting there without interest. I got outbid of course, but just look at this sale price! If I just sniped a last minute bid on I could have had this for a fraction of what its currently selling at...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-14-Up...vip=true&rt=nc

Not really a card I'm interested in, so no major loss. It would just have been nice to trade it to someone who would value the card!

Page 105 of 282 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205 ... LastLast