Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 139 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll admit, I'm not really all that concerned about (for real) becuase I'm talking about a couple of jersey cards that are 3 years old. If I were talking abouta couple of Nathan Mackinnon GU / RC though??? It might be an issue.

Also agree, adding 'White' or 'Blue' isn't a bid deal, and that's what I'm going to have to do in these circumstances going forward.

But that I need to do that is yet another minor annoyance with selling on eBay.... a list that keeps on growing.

For the record, if emailing them was an option (I can't find it anywhere) I'd much rather write a long letter and complain, than spend 30 second revising an auction :)

Haha, like I said, I understand the frustration. If I recall correctly, I didn't even change my listings when they were removed; I just waited for the original to sell and then listed the second one. In the end, the fact that someone bought the crappy low-end jersey for more than I expected made it more tolerable of a situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Can you guess the final auction price for this Mackinnon? lol!

Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Some fishiness going on with the bidding here, but it is unique I'll give it that HAHA. "The enclosed material was cut from a Santa hat personally worn by Nathan Mackinnon." LOL.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That card is nicer than any single colored white jersey or patch card ever made. Pretty cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Love it! Probably worth max $10-12 to me, but I can see it hitting $30...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (87)
    Country

You know what? Every rookie memorabilia card is made with photoshoot jerseys... Most of the time, we never even see those photos...

At least, we see MacKinnon wearing the Santa hat on the picture on the card... Wish the same would happen with photoshoot jerseys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

hahaha thats hilarious, it is unique and being 4 days left and its already at 17.51$, u can bet this goes over the 50$ mark. People like new and unique stuff, i bet it would be neat to see in person. I feel like buying it so i can see it and reselling lol

description is awesome too lol "I think that Panini certiifies that Santa Claus actually wore this hat."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

That is awesome!!! I bet it breaks $50 as well. Hilarious, I wonder are there other players in Santa hats or just Mackinnon?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I hate the Aves with a passion but I think I may just have to go after that one just for the heck of it, love the oddball stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That is awesome!!! I bet it breaks $50 as well. Hilarious, I wonder are there other players in Santa hats or just Mackinnon?

For Hockey I don't know if there are any other players than Mackinnon but doing a quick search of completed auctions I found plenty of football players and a couple other Mackinnons.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...H_Sold=1&rt=nc

Just search Panini Santa and you'll get a couple of hits.

Page 139 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239 ... LastLast