Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have issues with Ebay seller daveb_35

He is not responding to messages and has not shipped cards to a few of us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like he has pulled that Paypal loan scam before.

The red flag to me is not only his negative from last month, but the fact that he generally has sold only low-end until a big influx recently of nice stuff.

Open a case and be sure to leave feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea i am trying to find out if anyone has had contact with him recently. Between myself and another friend we spent $600 from him so its not like he didnt get paid well for the cards. Its a shame guys like him who ruin this hobby for us.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

chitty!!!

hopefully you paid thru paypal invoice and bought on eBay ... contact Paypal Customer Support and get 'er done...tell them you got scammed.
    screw eBay Customer support ... waste of time.

good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my money back last night

Very easy process. Make sure to stack up his negs!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    See scottybrn's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

He is not responding to messages and has not shipped cards to a few of us.

Yup this guy got me. Im the Mcdavid canvas cards. No response. Was just coming here to post about him acually. Looks like he got alot of people.
    Still waiting for a refund. I hope i get it.
    Last edited by RSmyth94; 06-11-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: add

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

You will get your money back.

If multiple buyers are opening the same Claim/Case about a seller than every buyer after the initial claims will also win their claim. I see it all the time when dealing with precious metals. Lot of people scam for rare or graded coins they do not have or older coins that are fakes.

As for Sellers opening up non-payment claims I for one have mine set for a reminder after 4 days and case after 8 with refund of fees. I am very lenient on when I get paid but there is one thing that really annoys me. If I have a higher-end card recently listed and I accept a reasonable offer on it I do not want to wait even 3 days. I will message them myself after 4 days even if eBay reminds them for me. Why purchase a card if you don't have the money? If you aren't going to pay then I could have kept it listed to give a more-serious collector a chance at making the purchase. And if someone was quick to offer a reasonable amount then theres a good chance you could have got more money for it with more time on the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont buy off this ebayer!

The username djvanderlooven18 on eBay.
    I purchased a Mika Zibanejad Future Watch Auto from him for a total of around $10. It took 5 days to recieve a card 2 hours away. Which is not his fault but Im just saying. It came today and when I looked I was shocked. At first I paid $3.00 shipping and he couldn't even send it in a bubble mailer so I was like ok lets check on the card. I cut through all the tape around the package and finally got inside. I was shocked AGAIN. The card was literally wrapped around a thick office folder, you know the one with the tabs? Total joke. So the card is bent and I message the guy and say hey I dont wanna ruin your feedback over a $10 card but this is a joke, I cant even get it to lay into a one touch mag because theres a huge bend in the middle.!He responds with "Send pics of damage and I will refund" So I think ok cool. I send FOUR pictures where you can see the quality perfectly fine and that it is the card I purchased from it. I get a response that he tells me my pics were unclear and you cant tell if thats his card in the picture or not and that he cant see the damage..which is a JOKE...the card is clearly bent in the pictures I sent him. Just letting you all beware if you dont want your cards shipped in an envelope and to keep it safe a folder tapped around it where to get off you have to cut safely and cautiously arounf the card then dont buy from this guy

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@zbad93 That is ridiculous. File a claim and I'm sure that eBay will readily side with you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

believe me I plan on it

Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244 ... LastLast