Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 45 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Drop me a PM and I can see if I help you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opinions needed, Ebay seller problem-What do you think??

Hey everybody, not a HUGE problem or anything, but wondering what you guys think I should do here.
    I bought this item on Ebay a while ago-
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/300895651966?...84.m1423.l2649

As you can see its from Quebec as well as in a one touch in pretty good condition.
    I received the item a few days ago in a PWE. I though- Oh okay that's a little strange 4$ shipping for PWE within Canada, whatever no problem I got a good price I dont mind- Until I opened it.

The seller put the card between two toploaders *without a plastic* then just taped it. The corners were out and all dinged and the back has a dent. Although most of it is only noticeable from close. I messaged the seller and asked what He/She could do. They told me (in french, I used google translate) I could send it back for a 2$ refund, which didn't make much sense to send back to me. Then they agreed I could send it back for a 6$ refund, although I would have to pay return shipping.
    Please keep in mind i'm not saying i'm right, just wondering what you guys think. I like the card still for the PC, so I said it would make for sense just to keep it as the price was so low.
    Please understand aswell I am not concerned with the money really...6$ isn't alot. But I don't know what feedback to leave, the way it was shipped was just terrible and I don't want other buyers to have the same problem...
    The seller said I would receive a rude comment if I left negative feedback. Neither of us have yet.
    What should I do??

SCF Rewards
    Country

100% the sellers fault

I dont think they can leave you negative feedback as the buyer, so feel free to rip into them. Make sure to hit their stars too, eventually they will not be able to sell on ebay if they continue to do business like that
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a joke, so many biscuits on eBay that have no idea what they're doing. Let him have it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

If the card is good enough for your PC, Id say neutral with a description of his shipping practices.No where did he say how he was going to ship the card,but the picture showed a 1 touch.Leading you to believe thats how it would be shipped. If the card just isnt what you expected,return it or leave a negative.Its up to the seller to package the card safely. He cant give you a negative.He can give you a positive and a rude coment,but that wont affect your rating.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

I would say keep it since it was cheap and just leave him a negative feedback, as a seller he cant leave negative for you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joepbb's Items on eBay

It's ultimately their fault for the damage to the card, they are in the wrong if he complains about a negative feedback. If you need help with translating let me know and I'd be happy to help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

There is no good excuse for that. Seller should issue full refund and let you keep the card. I'm not big on leaving negs but this one deserves it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

First of all, they ripped you off on shipping! Even in a bubble mailer in top loader it shouldn't cost you $4 within Canada. The stamp is $1.34 plus tax! Secondly, they didn't protect the card and it got damaged. Not your fault. Tell them you want your money back. Its not much like you said but it may make the seller smarten up in the future. And last but not least, nail them with a negative and low DSR for shipping cost and communications. They can't threaten you by saying you will get a rude comment. Also they can't leave you a negative anyways so what is there to worry about?
    We need to weed out these sellers who don't know what they are doing!
    On top of all that, I would contact ebay and tell them the seller threatened you, and also report the high shipping rate. There are ebay policies against both. They will get in trouble with ebay and possibly suspended.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

This needs to be moved into the eBay Issues section in the sticky.

Page 45 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast