Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 56 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Not unless you pay for expensive shipping options like Registered Mail or Expresspost. We don't have the inexpensive DC option that you guys have...don't ask my why, since it seems like an easy way to increase postal revenues.

I ship all my American packages from Buffalo feeling secure about at least having a DC number. In Canada, I just send and hope that the buyer is honest about receiving the cards.

Dang, that's annoying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not unless you pay for expensive shipping options like Registered Mail or Expresspost. We don't have the inexpensive DC option that you guys have...don't ask my why, since it seems like an easy way to increase postal revenues.

I ship all my American packages from Buffalo feeling secure about at least having a DC number. In Canada, I just send and hope that the buyer is honest about receiving the cards.

Yup, really sucks .....

We have the standard shipping method which costs about $2, our next cheapest is Xpresspost from $13 - $16 depending on how far its going
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Check out this beauty! Lol. And the audacity to ask .97 cents. Ha, ha, ha. The seller must think that there are only 10 of these in the World, well only one like this, that's for sure.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Bourque-...item5897209b1e

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Check out this beauty! Lol. And the audacity to ask .97 cents. Ha, ha, ha. The seller must think that there are only 10 of these in the World, well only one like this, that's for sure.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Bourque-2nd-Yr-1981-82-OPC-81-O-Pee-Chee-Hockey-Card-1-Poor-Boston-Bruins-/380492618526?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item5 897209b1e

Thats hilarious!! He should have had it graded first.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Need advice!

I just checked my auctions that end tomorrow. To my surprise a lot of them have jumped in price since I checked last around 1am today. usually this wouldn't be a problem, and I would be quite pleased to see this, however the same bidder has bid them all up and their feedback is a big fat ZERO.
    I realize that I may be over reacting, and that they could very well be legit, but if they win and don't pay it really screws me. Any thoughts on what I should do?
    My other worry is that the people bidding will assume I am shilling the bids, which I am not, and never would do. Some of the cards are already higher than I anticipated them ending at.
    Am I over reacting?

Update for anyone following this. I cancelled all bids except for 2. I wanted them to win so I could see who they were. Or at least what info they gave ebay. Turns out the address listed is in Quebec City, but the postal code is in Alberta. So I am guess it is a made up address.
    I called ebay to report what happened and got a totally oblivious idiot who kept telling me I need to give the person a chance and that they might pay blah blah blah. I told her that the address is incorrect and the circumstances didn't make sense. She kept telling me to make a claim after 4 days if the person doesn't pay. I told her thanks for wasting my time and for letting this "buyer" waste my time. It is nice to know they look after top rated power sellers who pay them $1500-2000 a month in fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a quick post regarding a completely useless ebay transaction.... I won a low value card for $1.25, but the auction didn't show what the shipping was. So I waited for the invoice and was surprised to see it was $5.25 (the guy is in Manitoba, I'm in Ontario). Not only is it a cheap card, it's also a regular-sized card so it can be sent in a bubble mailer at a pretty low cost.

So I sent a polite message to the seller asking why the shipping charge was $5.25, and I got this response:

postage alone is 4.00 then I pay 1.25 for padded envelope,if you want to cancel no problem.

I replied (again, politely) that postage should be $1.34 at most, without even mentioning the ridiculous idea of paying $1.25 per envelope. I then received a message saying he's cancelling the transaction and that he will just sell to someone else.

I think he was expecting more for the card and tried to make up for it with the shipping charge. I don't know if it's worth posting the username here, but if you want to avoid wasting your time with this guy just send me a PM for his ID.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Just a quick post regarding a completely useless ebay transaction.... I won a low value card for $1.25, but the auction didn't show what the shipping was. So I waited for the invoice and was surprised to see it was $5.25 (the guy is in Manitoba, I'm in Ontario). Not only is it a cheap card, it's also a regular-sized card so it can be sent in a bubble mailer at a pretty low cost.

So I sent a polite message to the seller asking why the shipping charge was $5.25, and I got this response:

postage alone is 4.00 then I pay 1.25 for padded envelope,if you want to cancel no problem.

I replied (again, politely) that postage should be $1.34 at most, without even mentioning the ridiculous idea of paying $1.25 per envelope. I then received a message saying he's cancelling the transaction and that he will just sell to someone else.

I think he was expecting more for the card and tried to make up for it with the shipping charge. I don't know if it's worth posting the username here, but if you want to avoid wasting your time with this guy just send me a PM for his ID.

That is a bit ridiculous on his part. 1.25 an envelope! Must be down filled padding. Canadian goose at that. And 4 bucks is a bit much for standard card without tracking. Do you mind me asking what the card was?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Quick question want to see what you guys would do.

Bought a card a few weeks back (72 OPC) for $14.50 (Books 40) and the seller charged $3 shipping. Ok so no big deal on any of that right? Card shows up in a PWE with $.69 postage on it. Seller was US and I'm in the US so shipping isn't even that expensive.

So
    Shipping a decent end Vintage in a PWE
    Has no mention of PWE in listing
    Charges $3 for $.69 worth of actual postage

How would you rate his DSR's for this transaction (mainly shipping)? Don't get me wrong the card came it great shape with no damage but I'm not happy with receiving a $40 vintage in a PWE and being charged over 4 times what I should have been in shipping.

Page 56 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast