Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 76 of 282 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126176 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

The worst kind of non paying Ebayer, the ones that make best offers on your items. This guy made best offers on 3 of my items, which I accepted and he didn't pay, lol. So frustrating. I would strongly suggest blocking him,

ID: jfossey6621

I just closed 3 unpaid item cases against him, gave him 11 days to pay, emailed him 3 times. During all this based on this feedback it appears he has been buying other items.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

A couple months ago I sold off a nice little chunk of my collection, sent off close to 200 mailers........ a total two issues.

One envelope with a wrong address. I've emailed the buyer twice, no response.

One envelope that apparently never made it, and it was a nice $30 card too.

Where were these addressed to? Lithuania? Russia? Nope. Queeeeeeeeeeebec. It's not Canada Post in Quebec, it's Poste Canada. It SHOULD be called Thunderdome because there's no rules!

Normally I'd be leery of anyone filing a claim against me, I've been lucky in the past, my stuff gets delivered. But.........the guy in question is an SCF member, who has traded in my favor before, who has sent me stuff out of the goodness of his heart before, who is completely above reproach. So as I send him his $31.06 refund I tip my cap to the mobbed-up EVERYTHING in La Belle Province, I hear BonHomme killed a guy during Carnaval last winter because of a "respect" thing.......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info Craig! This is what it says (Below). Im a bit confused by it and i dont think they actually disputed it through ebay but rather just paypal. I havent gotten any info through ebay about it just the open case stuff in paypal, or is that normal? Im not too worried about it as it was only like $6 im just trying to figure out if it was them who did it or their bank possibly since its a bank reversal, i dont know haha. I mean this person have almost 2000 feedback at 100% pretty much all as a buyer.

Reason for Dispute: Inquiry

edit: on the other part it says

Reason: Inquiry bank return

Not much different but thought id add that in

That sounds like a case of there being a possible problem with the buyer's account. It could be Paypal investigating the use of the account, or clarifying some information especially if it's tied to a credit card. Either that, or the buyer could be claiming fraudulent use of a card or something similar.

At this point I wouldn't worry too much, this might be one where you wait and see. I've heard of those being resolved sometimes, so you may still "win" the case.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

That sounds like a case of there being a possible problem with the buyer's account. It could be Paypal investigating the use of the account, or clarifying some information especially if it's tied to a credit card. Either that, or the buyer could be claiming fraudulent use of a card or something similar.

At this point I wouldn't worry too much, this might be one where you wait and see. I've heard of those being resolved sometimes, so you may still "win" the case.

The guy actually replied to me on Ebay. He let me know that he tried to change bank accounts (Or something like that) so paypal put everything on hold which is why my money is being reviewed so it should be sent back to me once he gets it straightened out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Thoughts on this Gretz/Lemieux/Hull Triple auto

Just snapped this up, had to for the price and the two typos in the title.

Looks 100% legit for sure, especially knowing the gretzky is NOT a stupid auto-pen.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/290978547658?...torefresh=true

Anyone else's thoughts?

Also can u get a PSA/DNA done at once for all three? and will they give you a deal or charge you per player

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

its difficult to say... difficult to say, channeling an SNL character for some reason...cause...its difficult to say lol
    If the auto's are forged who ever did was a decent artist, i have to wonder how the owner managed to meet all 3, so
    its....
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

these do exist, ive seen a few of same card, autos in different positions

example is here:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1991-92-Upper...item4d1288dabd

same card, autos bit smaller with a COA:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LE-GRETZKY-LE...item3cd50515e3

another same with COA

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1991-Upperdec...item3f2714c13b

Gonna talk to the KSA rep here on SCF, see what price I can get to get all three done in one case

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hmmm, interesting, wonder why some are #'d and 2 are done with a marker? Anyway i am of ZERO help but I hope you got a monster of card for a steal!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

The smaller autographs are courtesy of Scoreboard..........

I have no clue as to the bigger ones, it DOES look good tho :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

why move this? this is not an ebay issue since right now there is no issue, its a hockey card i bought that id like to talk about with other members, hence hockey card talk. I put it in hockey card talk so people will actually discuss it compared to this thread which will be missed by most

even had questions about getting a PSA/DNA done for all three at once

Page 76 of 282 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126176 ... LastLast