Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 85 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135185 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Lol, yeah I've had to rip open my own envelope before but luckily I caught mistake. I have also had a return to sender envelope come back and I ripped it open before I realized it was my own package :P

Come to think of it I sent 17 Motown Madness cards to someone instead of the 5 I should have sent. Both of them returned the cards and I sent them out and gave the 5-card buyer a complete refund and knocked $10 off from the 17-card buyer. Those two guys were great. So I suppose the favour has been returned and I am currently even with Karma :P
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Another deadbeat non paying Ebayer, the worst kind, the ones that make a Best Offer and don't pay.

cubsivey21

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I had been following a Ryan Kesler Cup 1/1 plate for a few months, the seller wanted $100 BIN or BO. After three 30-day windows I BO'd $60, because that's more than fair for a Kesler plate IMO. I never got a reply. Then it disappeared. Then it popped up as an auction, which I won yesterday for $51...........

So I just got a full refund and a "I'm sorry but I looked all morning and I can't find this card anywhere" explanation.

Hmph.

You did the right thing by trying. Hit the Negative Button hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Last edited by 87sluggo; 10-30-2013 at 05:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

I find find tags suck...they are all ugly. A nice 2 or more color patch is way better...does it make you sad because of the price or condition of the card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I find find tags suck...they are all ugly. A nice 2 or more color patch is way better...does it make you sad because of the price or condition of the card?

I don't mind a card with a nice looking tag, a little Canadian flag or a a Meigray jobbie, but this one is POOP!

I passed up another Kesler 1/1 tag earlier in the year because the tag read "Made in Canada"..........which he ain't.

And yeah, the price is a little up there eh? Tis ok, I'm sure it'll find a nice home with a less OCD type :)

Speaking of ugly..............

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/310776899688?...84.m1436.l2649

I put in a lowball snipe before I left work and I still won it. BLECH.
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 10-30-2013 at 10:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

For Halloween, no treat in the mail, a Trick instead...a really good one as I am practically speechless. I won't name the seller or card, as he has perfect feedback and a massive # of sales, so will likely get a refund, but just shocked to receive a high end card in a PWE, and nothing but a top loader, no Blank to reinforce it...Not Even a soft sleeve to prevent scratches!!!...not that it matters, thick patch card is creased all way across...garbage now....I just can't imagine what the hey this guy was thinking???? so many sales....Massive brain cramp I guess???....:(

Just needed to rant...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Mooneyes - can't say that hasn't happened to me. I was far luckier than you were; mine was a mid-range card ($50-100), and it was also in a PWE, no reinforcement .... nothing. But mine was somehow no worse for wear. It still matched the scan on eBay, condition-wise. By all rights, it should have arrived mashed, torn, spindled (whatever that means).

I feel for you. It's not a good feeling to get damaged goods in the mail.

What was the guy's feedback like on eBay? And are you going to contact him about it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Mooneyes - can't say that hasn't happened to me. I was far luckier than you were; mine was a mid-range card ($50-100), and it was also in a PWE, no reinforcement .... nothing. But mine was somehow no worse for wear. It still matched the scan on eBay, condition-wise. By all rights, it should have arrived mashed, torn, spindled (whatever that means).

I feel for you. It's not a good feeling to get damaged goods in the mail.

What was the guy's feedback like on eBay? And are you going to contact him about it?

oh yeah already sent him a scan, he has a refund policy and will say his feedback is well over 30K!! so not to worried about a refund, just disappointing and considering his sales amount and 100% FB rating, simply hard to fathom...maybe he is so busy he is getting his dog to help out lol....weird!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Another EBAY Seller To Avoid

EBAY ID Dogsled11
    *Name withheld* from Ontario,Canada

Apparently if she is not satisfied with a sale price,
    she will refund your money and then make up excuses not to send the card,in my case
    all of a sudden the card is damaged.

Also,no response to my E mails.

She has done this to others according to her feedback.

Just a heads-up.

Thanks
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-03-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: eBay ID OK, personal info not

Page 85 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135185 ... LastLast