Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 197 of 282 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

http://www.rsvp.ebay.ca/rsvp/signup/2469/W7HDfTJS0bg

I click the arrow and it sends me to that link...............

Thanks. I wasn't invited unfortunately either.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was INVITED!!!

Man I feel like a big shot now .....

God I hate ebay customer service reps ..... most frustrating people in the world to talk to.

Now if I only have 1000 items to list
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well so was I. That was my whole damned point :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Turns out it was my own stupidity the whole time! The email was sent to the hotmail account I use regularly, but it's an account that's linked to an eBay user ID that I haven't used in 5+ years!!

Even so, eBay customer service was useless, inventing excuses for not to gimme my freebies.

So now I have a day-and-a-half to list a thousand things, and I can't figure out how to transfer what's in TurboLister to the other user ID. Oh well, 1st world problems and all...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Do any of you accept other forms of payment on ebay other than paypal? A person asked me this and I've always just accepted paypal. I just find it's the easiest and safest way to ensure I'm paid. Anyway feedback is appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

I Have used Email Money transfer A lot as well...Some people don't have PP Linked to their Bank accounts so its easier for some people to send EMT...banks are just as safe and usually provide reference numbers...not sure if a purchase would be covered though

Do any of you accept other forms of payment on ebay other than paypal? A person asked me this and I've always just accepted paypal. I just find it's the easiest and safest way to ensure I'm paid. Anyway feedback is appreciated.

Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I used to sell a lot on eBay and I had two regulars who would pay me cash in an envelope. Wasn't going to argue with them. Thankfully the money always made it safely to me and they often purchased $5-$10 items so no biggie if there was an issue.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

EBay Buyer Info

I have a question for those that use EBay a lot. Is there any way to contact a Buyer of a card that you bid on but lost? I was not online when one card was purchased last night, and I would like to ask the guy if he would sell/trade the card he got. It was a plate, and I already have two of the four. So I was wondering if he'd trade me for one of my other plates (or sell it). But when you click on a Buyer's info, I don't see any way of contacting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

I've had the same thing happen a few times also and no there's no way to find the buyer's ebay ID unless the seller tells you. The only trick I would say is that if you both collect the same player you can search around the forums especially on here because the ebay ID is listed on here for most people then just try to match it up with the person that won because you'll just see the first and last letter of the ID listed on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

As a frequent singles seller, I do not disclose who bought my items for 2 reasons:

1) The buyer deserves privacy.
    2) The person inquiring should have bid higher (if it was an auction) if they wanted it so badly.

Page 197 of 282 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247 ... LastLast