Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 242 of 282 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Well this is awkward...

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is not awkward at all. We all deserve to know how people on this board behave and how they conduct business.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hey guys add this Ebayer to your block list. His eBay is is maduf_7. He purchased a Auston Matthews 16-17 Red Border Parallel from me on Jan 1 and suddenly decides he will not pay for it. There is where eBay should permit the seller to leave negative feedback properly instead of forcing us to put it under positive feedback. Anyway I filed an unpaid claim against him and warned other sellers of his actions in the positive feedback. His name is Mat Duf from Saint-Antoine Sur Richelieu, Quebec.
    Last edited by sensarmy73; 01-05-2017 at 10:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another buyer warning

User: awadyves2011

Basically, I had a listed Mark Messier Ultimate Auto he offered $30 for it and I told him the best I could do was $45 he also demanded a one-touch I was fine with that. He received the card and immediately said it was damaged and that he wanted a partial refund of $15(coincidence that it was less the amount he decided to pay in the first place? I do not think so) So I asked for a picture and I told him that all cards are near mint to mint and would not refund without proof. This is the photo he sent:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147023...posted-public/

Now, this was the only "damage" it's on the back and he was threatening to make a claim and negative feedback in every message. At this point and how busy I was I just simply did not want to deal with eBay and getting the issue resolved all over $15. So he is now on my blocked list I would strongly recommend doing the same. Clearly this was his way of getting his original offer as he did not want to send it back for a full refund and would only be satisfied through a partial refund.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Another buyer warning

Basically, I had a listed Mark Messier Ultimate Auto he offered $30 for it and I told him the best I could do was $45 he also demanded a one-touch I was fine with that. He received the card and immediately said it was damaged and that he wanted a partial refund of $15(coincidence that it was less the amount he decided to pay in the first place? I do not think so) So I asked for a picture and I told him that all cards are near mint to mint and would not refund without proof. This is the photo he sent:

Now, this was the only "damage" it's on the back and he was threatening to make a claim and negative feedback in every message. At this point and how busy I was I just simply did not want to deal with eBay and getting the issue resolved all over $15. So he is now on my blocked list I would strongly recommend doing the same. Clearly this was his way of getting his original offer as he did not want to send it back for a full refund and would only be satisfied through a partial refund.

That's feedback extortion. In any event would report that to ebay, and see what comes of it. They do check the messages sent back and forth, and if he did make his demands by threatening a neg if you didn't comply. That would get him into a bit of hot water.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Another buyer warning

WOW!!! AS soon as I read the name I knew I knew it, but when you mentioned they asked for a one touch it hit me! I dealt with this user back in October/November. They asked about a $15 card. I answered their questions. Then they asked if I could ship it in a brand new one touch. I said no, not for the $2.99 shipping that I charge. He goes on to tell me I am a bad business man. I try to explain in the most polite way I can that spending close to $4.00 on a one touch and only charging $2.99 shipping doesn't sound like good business to me. Not to mention the fact I wasn't about to drive across town to go buy them a one touch. I told him Id accept the offer but ship in a top loader. They basically freaked on me over email. So I cancelled the deal and blocked them. The messages that followed that were unbelievable. I finally told them to stop messaging me. But he didn't stop. I reported them to ebay and told ebay to look up the messages. The person on the phone from ebay couldn't believe it! Next day they message me again apologizing and begging me to let him buy the card. I didn't reply and didn't let them buy the card of course. I was born at night, but not last night. What a TOOL!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, these stories are crazy sometimes!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Another buyer warning

Where's the damage? It reminds me of a transaction I made a few years ago on ebay. The buyer wanted a refund for 10$ because they're was a little scratch on the UD hologram on the back of the card, the one we see on your pick. He told me that was very important to him. I was just starting selling on ebay and wasn't too familiar so I refunded him.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Goose97 Thanks for letting me know! I will be reporting him to eBay and when they look at the messages it will be more than clear this was feedback extortion

@sjw241 This guy is a joke, I told him to send the card back and once I get the card he will get his full refund and instead of saying okay he threatens opening up a claim and negative feedback. I honestly didn't know that wasn't
    allowed as I am only about 20-30 sales in to my eBay career. Hopefully something comes of my report

@10-4 collector Another reason why I always prefer forum users 100% of the time over eBay users but unfortunately the demographic of buyers there cannot be beat. It's too bad there are people like this out there but I do hope something comes of my report to protect the honest sellers and buyers out there!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

This an ebay/comc issue. I ordered the following card: http://www.ebay.com/itm/232216603385...r=531425954222

The photo shows a bit of chipping on that left side, which was fine as i believe a lot of cards from that set had these issues but when i received the card the damage looks much worse in person. I'm wondering if it's worth bringing up to them as i kind of upset with how bad that one side is. The only thing is I dont want to return it as it's a huge card to know off the Galiardi list so if anything i don't feel the card was worth the price i paid, with that much damage.

Has anyone had any experiences asking for a partial refund from comc?

Here are some up close photos i took.

20170130_215457 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_214928 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220619 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220629 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220659 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220811 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220711 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

20170130_220738 by Jonathan Maxfield, on Flickr

Page 242 of 282 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252 ... LastLast