Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 174 of 282 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

Who counters at fifty cents more? I would not lose out on a sale as a seller of fifty cents.

I have heard of nickel and diming but is this considered quartering?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

That is absolutely hilarious. Wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

missed auction opportunities...

So because of work for one and my WiFi on my phone for another, I missed out on these two cards. If anyone on here was the buyers, are you willing to trade or sell?

Let me know, thanks, Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't Buy From This Seller- SUPERCAB

ebay - supercab

His idea of a high end card has creases.

Likely the reason for the bad scans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Monahan Cup /99 BIN 400$?

Ebay item 390955526238

who is that silly to put a BIN of 400$ with free shipping for a Monahan /99?!?! Wish I saw this first

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Here's one I've never heard of and am still in shock. Big loop hole in the system. Guy with over 200 feedback wins 2 of my auctions. One at 22 usd, one at 44 usd, pays immediately. So I'm about to ship and he sends me a best offer for another card, 80, because he already paid 3.75 for shipping and he is buying 3 cards, I send him an invoice for $80 plus $10 shipping and tell him I will send all three express post. A few days pass and I message him and say hey, do you still want this card? If not I will cancel and just send the other two cards. He says thanks I appreciate it if we can cancel. No prob. So I ship the other two standard shipping. Four days after shipping I receive a message from Paypal that the bank has reversed the payment. They will not debit my account if I can show proof of shipping(tracking number, or confirm delivery)...I don't see how that's possible, it wasn't tracked. I messaged the buyer, who responded minutes later, the one bank account linked to his Paypal was closed, and is not sure why it didn't try to take it from his credit card. He seems like a good person, so I have him the benefit of the doubt for now. I have until November 2 to straighten it out before losing my cards and money.

My concern is the fact it took 7 days from payment before this happened, why so long? If the person was to do this intentionally to a group of sellers he could easily rip off many cards. Has anybody ever had a bank reversal? And if so, how did you go about it? And how long after payment was received before you got notification?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As a seller who has taken advantage of our automatic relist feature, we are writing you today to inform you of recently-announced changes, which take effect next month:
    • Starting November 6, items relisted via the automatic relist feature will count towards your monthly allotment of free listings*. Once your allotment of free listings is used up—or if the relisted item does not qualify for free listing—the standard insertion fee of 30˘ per listing will apply, as well as any optional feature fees.
    • Starting later this year, the automatic relist feature will no longer be available for 1- and 3-day duration listings.
    • The automatic relist feature currently relists an unsold item once. Starting November 6, if you are opted-in to this feature, your item will automatically be relisted up to two times.
      Note: You will be credited—either via your free listings allotment or on your invoice—for insertion fees for these relistings where the free automatic relist feature was selected prior to November 6. The manual relisting policy will still apply.
    • When listing an item, be sure that the automatic relist option is either checked or unchecked, depending on your preference. Note that before choosing this option, you may want to check the Selling section of My eBay for any personalized recommendations to improve your listings.

Any way to have the relist option permantly unchecked? I cant find this on the site.

Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

I think the only way to uncheck them is by having to edit each listing and doing it one by one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think the only way to uncheck them is by having to edit each listing and doing it one by one.

and thats what im hoping to not have to do on 193 items

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Just throwing this out there...I know the global shipping program has been discussed before, likely at nausea, but to you American sellers that use this program for trading cards, especially hockey, you lose a tonne of business from Canadian buyers! I'm not too familiar with the program so maybe there are some perks to using it but it seems to me that the only real winners are the creators of the program.

Page 174 of 282 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224274 ... LastLast