Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 185 of 282 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

eBay Fake -- Lemieux Auto

Everyone,
    Just saw this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-00-mari...item19fb05f510

this is a complete fake auto and the card is not even die-cut (I bought similar card with no auto for $10). I alerted eBay, so it will be interesting to see what happens

Thad

SCF Rewards
    Country

interesting, it does have the topps autograph stamp but I've never seen one that wasn't die cut. Backdoor proof of some kind maybe?
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's one of them sheet-cuts from a different eBay seller. The one who sells all the sheet-cuts.

That's a really bad auto. Too bad there's a sucker born every minute.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What made him think the card is a "she" as well
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cheaper Shipping: Ebay Labels

I have been saving a little bit of coin by printing labels through eBay.

My course of action is a little weird but:

1) I click on an already completed sale with a label that I already printed.
    2) I edit the address to the new one and change the weight if necessary. THIS ONLY WORKS FOR SAME COUNTRY
    3) I pay for and print the new label.

I am trying to mail to Switzerland and I noticed that I have no previous sales to that country. My question is twofold:

1) Do rates to Switzerland stay the same as rates to Czech Republic? I would like to use my method to figure out how much a package would cost me to mail there.
    2) Is there any other way to do this and take advantage of eBay's savings on preprinted postage?

Thanks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

As far as I know all rates to European countries are the same. My prices just went up from $6.51 CAD to $7.50 CAD a few weeks ago though. I have never printed a label through eBay, it always goes to Canada Post for me.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a heads up, cyanneskyantiques ships in a PWE with no toploader. Thankfully my card came safe but it's the one size that I don't have a toploader for :/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another problem pop-up:

Last summer i bought this card from this ebay seller:

2005 06 UD SPA Mario Lemieux 3 Clr "X" patch (*7/7) -letter from game nameplate

philandis_minter_2
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/philandis_mi...p2047675.l2559

In couple of weeks after payment has been done, he sent me this message:

"YOU ARE A SAINT!! An honest-to-goodness SAINT! I just got word from the post carrier that this packaged arrived BACK at MY apartment, here in Chicago, because of some error with the international postal code. Not all buyers leave feedback I know, but I had assumed certainly you had received the card by now so, my goodness, imagine my surprise when I realized you had been waiting -without word or complaint- this whole time. Wow. Truly, I am astonished at your good nature [I would have been furious myself!]
    That said, I will make sure your patience goes to work and pays for you. To make up for lost time (as much as I can) I will instantly refund your shipping fare (the 15 dollars I charged and you paid) and ship out (again) correctly and as soon as is absolutely possible. I will also include a free Lemieux PSA 10 ; once you DO RECEIVE the card (the SPGU "X" patch that you bought so long ago!), upon confirmation of your receipt and satisfaction I will issue an additional rebate of 20 dollars for your patience. I am SO sorry.
    Let me know if this will be okay. [you get the card, a return of 35 dollars net, and a free psa 10 Lemieus]
    I cannot stress how sorry I am for the error.
    I will re-ship with extra psa card soon as possible,
    I'll forward you new tracking info too
    I hope this time things go without a hitch,
    My many apologies,
    Mixed with as many again 'thanks'
    Sincerely,

-Diane Anderson "

So i said thatsnot the best news but ok send partial refund and don't forget to send card.
    Another few weeks of nothing and [ta-dam] - i'm missing deadline to open ebay case. My bad, i know.

I've contacted him several tiems after that - he never replied.

Now you can imagine my feeling when i saw this auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-06-UD-S...torefresh=true

Exactly the same card from exactly the same seller! Totally shameless rip-off!
    I was trying to contact him again to remind about our deal - no reply and even more, he put me into block list.

Does anybody know this seller on any other sites? Probably he is a good guy and simply forgot about our deal and thinking that i'm fishing for him somehow? I looked at his feedback and it looks like he is Ok seller for other deals...

Any help will be highly appreciated.
    MODS - if any details are needed (like his paypal ID or shipping address) - let me know, i can provide all details. At least to prevent other users

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Have you reported this to ebay? Regardless of past feedback, I find it very hard to believe a deal like this could just be "forgotten".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plain White Envelope Seller Alert: ebay ID sarvan from Canada - sent a beautiful Sam Reinhart complete jersey to the US in a PWE and it's ruined - really, really, disgusted as this would have been the centerpiece of my Reinhart collection. Creased in 3 places, to the right of the blue jersey , a real bad one between the patch and the white swatch in the middle, and to the right of the emblem on the bottom:

img343.jpg

Very frustrated - how do people still do this? AGHHHH.
    aka Bear Ridge Collectibles

Page 185 of 282 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235 ... LastLast