Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 163 of 282 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I have a question and need a quick answer!

I sold some cards on ebay last night and guess in my seller preferences or something I never updated my paypal, had my old deleted Paypal account set as default and two buyers paid to it before I noticed. How do I get those payments cancelled so I can get it sent to my correct Paypal account?

Refund the money and message the buyers? I can't think of another alternative.....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals New York Rangers NULL

I BIN'd a pair of new shoes but seller-A refunded me after a few days saying the item was out of stock. That's fine and I understand that happens. I found another pair from seller-B and paid a slightly higher price. Fine. I found what I wanted. I'm happy.

However, 3 weeks later I get an "I need to pay for 1 item" - and it's from seller-A. I've already sent him a message that he refunded my money (actually used the refund message he sent me before) and that if forced me to look elsewhere. I am asking him why the transaction is opened again when a refund took place. It should have been over once he sent the refund.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Refund the money and message the buyers? I can't think of another alternative.....

Ok and how do I refund the money?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Do you not have any access to that PayPal address anymore? How could you delete it in the first place? Maybe you should be phoning the PayPal people and try to explain it to them for two hours while they bump you from one person to another :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you not have any access to that PayPal address anymore? How could you delete it in the first place? Maybe you should be phoning the PayPal people and try to explain it to them for two hours while they bump you from one person to another :(

Yep no access to it at all, deleted it a while back (few years ago) and guess I never updated it on my seller preferences that I had a new default paypal as I never sell on ebay lol.

I'll call ebay in a little bit. I got it straightened out with one buyer, he cancelled the payment on his end as it was unclaimed and resent it to the correct account, just need to get it worked out with buyer #2 now and maybe I won't even have to call .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Problem resolved thanks to a couple fine users at ebay's community forum:

"1. since the old PayPal account is closed, email address is no longer associated with it

2. but if you still have access to that email address, just add it to your new PayPal account

3. and the payments already sent will appear"
    Luckily I remembered my password for my old email account and was able to clear it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Did an Ebay search of "SOLD" listings for a particular card and got zero results
    Did a search for "COMPLETED" listings for the exact same search terms and got one result for a card which had sold for $1
    Not sure why this card didn't show up in the SOLD search, but did show up in the COMPLETED search?

Is this a common problem for eBay or just a fluke?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a feeling I wouldn't get these cards - http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121390251790

Great price for the 2012-13 Canvas set.....

Just got refunded with the following - "CARDS WERE DAMAGED IN A FIRE. I AM SORRY"

I hope there was no fire for his sake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

I highly doubt it. Id be p-o'd if my canvas set sold for 53$US too lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

No doubt, I would be too. But then again, I wouldn't list it as an auction.

Page 163 of 282 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173213263 ... LastLast