Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 209 of 282 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They might not be the same (pretty close tho) but I still don't see where that bit of patch came from. It's the Sens design, no denying that, but it's not part of any Sens uniform I have ever seen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Binghampton Senators shoulder patch?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Don't forget, it's probably from a photoshoot, they put extra patches on they're I think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Purchased a PSA 10 Young Guns card from 13-14 series one. I received it Saturday, the left right centering is poor. I can't believe it graded 10. I looked back at the auction, and the PSA serial number does not match. I want the one pictured with nice centering. Do I have a case here? Or am I being too picky?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If the card is from a photoshoot jersey, the patches could be anything. The don't use "real" jerseys, they use ones enhanced with more (and different) patches so they can make more patch cards.

I have never seen that patch on a Sens jersey. See this auction and read the description:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/OTTAWA-SENATORS-Team-Logo-OFFICIAL-NHL-ASG-Sew-On-Shoulder-Patch-/181750686678?nav=SEARCH

Maybe I'm crazy, but that Pageau card that was sold has a piece of that patch and as per description it was used for All Star games many years back. So either I'm wrong or something is really fishy.. Why would Pageau wear an old ASG jersey for a rookie photoshoot? That's why I asked the seller if he knew where the card comes from, I thought it was fake. Could also be that UD doesn't really use player worn material at all. Some of the patches I have of Pageau were used on older versions of the Sens jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question: I just sold item but I get the impression this buyer isn't going to pay. In the past I would send a pretty standard message along the lines of "congrats, card is ready to ship once payment is received" etc. Usually works. And if it doesn't a couple of days later I usually send a message along the lines "If payment isn't received in 48 hours, card will be relisted." That also works.

My question more for the future is it better to file a claim after the allotted time period or just cancel the order and relist.

I'm not really worried about the money per se but more about negative feedback. And it's more of an annoyance because as a buyer I pay asap. A deal is a deal.

Hoping more experienced members chime in. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Question: I just sold item but I get the impression this buyer isn't going to pay. In the past I would send a pretty standard message along the lines of "congrats, card is ready to ship once payment is received" etc. Usually works. And if it doesn't a couple of days later I usually send a message along the lines "If payment isn't received in 48 hours, card will be relisted." That also works.

My question more for the future is it better to file a claim after the allotted time period or just cancel the order and relist.

I'm not really worried about the money per se but more about negative feedback. And it's more of an annoyance because as a buyer I pay asap. A deal is a deal.

Hoping more experienced members chime in. Thanks.

Always do a non paying bidder strike. Never simply cancel the transaction. The non payer will get a strike on their account and eventually will get booted from eBay.
    They can't leave you negative feedback if they don't pay for the item. If they do end up leaving it somehow a quick call to eBay will get rid of the negative.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I won a card three+ hours ago on my way into work. Then I got to work and got down to work. Just got this message............

Dear tragicallyhip67,

Please Pay as soon as possible! Will Relist 48 hours after the end of auction if no payment has been received.

Thanks

I told him I'd pay ASAP so he could stop clenching, hopefully my card arrives in one piece.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Swell. Global Shipping Program. $28 CDN for postage......................

Happy Friday!!!!

Page 209 of 282 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259 ... LastLast