Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

OK, let's see how I can do on this:

Gretz scored 70+ multiple times with 92 being his best I believe
    Selanne scored 76
    Kurri scored 72 I think
    Esposito 72?
    Hull 73?
    Lemieux ??? I'll say 76
    Mogilny 73?
    And for some reason I seem to think Gartner did it once, but heck if I know.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

gretzky 3-4 times 92 best , b hull 2-3 times best 86 , j kurri once 71 , p esposito once 76 , M lemieux 2-3 times best 85 , Mogilny once 76, selanne once 76

and B Nichols once 70,
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockeyguy5464's Items on eBay

The contest is now closed thank you soooo much for all the good wishes about my cancer didnt know if it was appropriate to bring it up here but you people have been awesome. the winner wrote 1)gretzky92,2)hull 86,3)lemieux85,4)mogilny76,5)selanne76,6)esposito 76,7)kurri71,8)nicholls70 bossy came close with 69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12