Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Grading Question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dsslbrooks's Items on eBay

Grading Question

I have 3 Cards I want to get graded.

I was going to choose PSA

Card 1 - Steve Yzerman OPC Rookie Card - I got it cheaply, graded by "RGA" as a "10" but I don't trust it. I'm not sure how to fill out the form unless I remove it from RGA case. Card does look great.

Card 2 - Konstantinov Upper Deck Ice Wars Auto - Do I have to submit this as a $25 Auto Card?

Card 3 - Bob Probert Score 1990/91 Autographed card. - I want PSA confirmation that it is real ( I know it is)

These are all in pretty good condition and Very sentimental cards to me.

What is the best way to submit these?

$15 for stevie Y, $25 for Probert and Konstantinov?

I would do more cars but I can't tell if they are great condition or not, I just see no bent corners. I would be happy with Yzerman being 8 or higher and same with konstantinov.

Let me know what you think.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I have 3 Cards I want to get graded.

I was going to choose PSA

Card 1 - Steve Yzerman OPC Rookie Card - I got it cheaply, graded by "RGA" as a "10" but I don't trust it. I'm not sure how to fill out the form unless I remove it from RGA case. Card does look great.

Card 2 - Konstantinov Upper Deck Ice Wars Auto - Do I have to submit this as a $25 Auto Card?

Card 3 - Bob Probert Score 1990/91 Autographed card. - I want PSA confirmation that it is real ( I know it is)

These are all in pretty good condition and Very sentimental cards to me.

What is the best way to submit these?

$15 for stevie Y, $25 for Probert and Konstantinov?

I would do more cars but I can't tell if they are great condition or not, I just see no bent corners. I would be happy with Yzerman being 8 or higher and same with konstantinov.

Let me know what you think.

PSA or beckett are fine. As for Card 1 RGA 10, I agree this does not mean much. More so after doing a google search on them. Normally I would mail the card as is and let them open the case. They have the tools and experience to do so.

Other may answer the question about prices as I do not grade cards and not familiar with that aspect. Make sure the cards are well protected when mailing them.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect