Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Went to the Gophers spring game today and racked up 84 autographs. The day started with the 1st annual alumni flag football game. Following the flag football game there was an autograph session with the alumni. Things seemed disorganized at times, throughout the day, but went smoothly overall. Here's what I got:
    Alumni session-
    Ron Johnson 4/4 3 cards, football
    Duane Bennett 2/2 card, football
    Tyrone Carter 1/1 football (1 of 3 players with a dying sharpie. Pic with)
    Antoine Burns 1/1 football (1 of 3 players with dying sharpie)
    Asad Abdul-Khaliq 1/1 football (1 of 3 with dying sharpie)
    Bryan Cupito 1/1 football
    Rickey Foggie 1/1 football (love his signature)
    Ben Utecht 1/1 football (surprisingly unfriendly)
    Jared Ellerson 1/1 football
    Ben Williams 1/1 football
    Eric Lair 1/1 football
    Ed Hawthorne 1/1 football
    Tellis Redmon 1/1 football
    Ukee Dozier 1/1 football
    Mike Lehan 1/1 football
    Sam Richter 1/1 football
    Donny Dalton 1/1 football
    Omar Douglas 1/1 football
    Crawford Jordan 1/1 football
    Astein Osei 1/1 football
    Tony Patterson 1/1 football

Then they played the spring game. After the spring game they let fans go onto the field and for about 40 minutes you could walk around the field and walk up to the players and get them to sign stuff. I had two programs from the game and here's who I got:
    Moses Alipate 2/2 (2) programs
    Joe Bjorklund 2/2 programs
    Derrick Wells 2/2 programs
    Issac Fruechte 2/2 programs
    Donnell Kirkwood 2/2 programs
    Phillip Nelson 1/1 program
    Coach Kill 1/1 program
    Rashede Hageman 1/1 program
    Mitch Leidner 1/1 program
    Dexter Foreman 1/1 program
    Brock Vereen 1/1 program
    Hendrick Ekpe 3 times on 2 programs. lol
    Scott Ekpe 2/2 programs
    Grayson Levine 2/2 programs
    Briean Boddy 1/1 program
    Lincoln Plsek 1/1 program
    Kendall Gregory-McGee 1/1 program
    Ben Perry 1/1 program
    Logan Hutton 1/1 program
    Devin Crawford-Tufts 1/1 program
    Joey Balthazor 1/1 program
    Chris Hawthorne 1/1 program
    Alex Keith 1/1 program
    Eric Murray 1/1 program
    Derrick Engel 1/1 program
    Marcus Jones 2/2 program
    Ben Holcomb 1/1 program
    Harold Legania 1/1 program
    Christian Eldred 1/1 program
    Aaron Hill 2/2 program
    Ed Olson 2/2 program
    Isaac Hayes 1/1 program
    Josh Campion 1/1 program
    Ben Lauer 1/1 program
    Foster Bush 1/1 program
    Antonio Johnson 1/1 program
    Cedric Dicke 1/1 program
    Zach Mottla 1/1 program
    Cameron Botticelli 1/1 program
    Marek Lenkiewicz 1/1 program
    Gabe Mezzenga 1/1 program
    Jamel Harbison 1/1 program
    Sahr Ngekia 1/1 program
    Duke Anayawu 1/1 program
    Kyle McAvoy 1/1 program

Think that's everyone, there's so damn many...

With today's amazing haul I surpassed my goal for the year of 300!! I'm at 306 for the year now. May not hear for me for a month or so now. Next on the agenda right now is the Nike EYBL in Eagan over memorial weekend. Then Howard Pulley. Hopefully some stuff will pop up before.
    Last edited by Autofreak2842; 04-27-2013 at 10:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I played basketball and baseball with Cedric Dicke all the way through high school. Real superb kid. Pretty neat to see him being asked for his autograph!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow what an amazing haul!!! Congrats on getting your goal of 300!!!

BANNED

Country

I played basketball and baseball with Cedric Dicke all the way through high school. Real superb kid. Pretty neat to see him being asked for his autograph!

That's very cool! I know some current D1 and pro athletes from HS. One is even on the Gophers football team too. I also got his autograph. You could just walk up to any of the players on the field, so after I got a small list of ones I wanted, I was just getting whoever had the least amount of people going for them as I was walking by. I could of gotten close to 100 today, probably if I would have put in more effort.

Wow what an amazing haul!!! Congrats on getting your goal of 300!!!

Thanks! It was an awesome event! And Thanks, I'm killing it so far this year, considering I only got 232 all of last year and I am way over that now, 4 months into this year. Your count seems low.

BANNED

Country

Tonight I went to a free Christian Ponder signing at Champs. I ended up getting 4 signed. It was a hassle though. I got there about 35 minutes early. Met up with Clryan, waited in line. While in line Champs employees were coming by selling $100 (plastered on) Ponder jerseys and Viking colored Nikes for $80. So what do you get if you buy a $30 jersey for $70 more than value or if you buy a pair of ugly shoes that were "on sale" (I like Nikes but these shoes were crap)? To go into the VIP line. Pay $80 or $100 to be able to go to the front of the line for a free signing for a below average QB with a hot girlfriend. Great deal, not. The thing that sucked is these dudes were duing people left and right into getting these jerseys and shoes. So we were sure we weren't gonna get him. He was a 1/2 late and still didn't stay late, but we finally got up to the front of the line and this rude employee yelled at colleen it was 1 each, so I got 1 card signed. We went through the line again, no one cared, rude employee reminded us it was one per, again, but colleen threw down the rest of her photos and Ponder signed them, so I threw down the rest of my cards and he signed them. 2 bled a bit, cause I didn't rub them down enough.

Recap:
    Christian Ponder 4/4 cards

2 (1 of each) are for sale. $5 for both, including shipping.

Tomorrow is day 1 of the Nike EYBL. I'm going for the Minnesota Big 3. As well as trying to get a floorbaord by all of the ESPN top 60 players of 2014 in attendance. And ESPN 2015 #1 player, Ivan Rabb.
    Last edited by Autofreak2842; 05-26-2013 at 04:54 PM.

BANNED

Country

I spentthe last two days at the Nike EYBL in Eagan. It was very good, graphing wise, without the college coaches there, compared to last year, which was a disaster. Anyways, a few quick highlights, before a full recap. I got all my photos signed. A couple of Harvard players were there, including my favorite player Siyani Chambers. I had good chats with both and got a pic with Siyani and some photos signed. Jahlil Okafor is a super nice dude, especially for the #1 player in the nation. Amazing player, too. Penny Hardaway is the coach of one of the tems, but unfortunately wasn't there today, but will be tomorrow (I won't though).

Recap:
    Friday-
    Harvard PG Siyani Chambers 2/2 8x10s (had a suspision he'd be there, with his brother playing. Did not expect him to be a volunteer)
    ESPN 2014 #19 player Devin Booker 2/2 Program, floorboard (Super nice guy, hell of an athlete, I want my Gaotrs to nab him)
    ESPN 2014 #15 player Stanley Johnson 2/2 program, floorboard (Had an amazing game this night)
    ESPN 2014 #9 player Rashad Vaughn 3/3 floorboard, 5x7 and program (Really nice dude, surprisingly)
    ESPN 2014 #35 player Phil Booth 1/2 program (His team lost their first game, this season, so his coach didn't want him signing. Also it was like 10:30 pm)
    Saturday-
    Siyani Chambers 2/2 8x10s
    ESPN 2014 #40 player Reid Travis 3/3 Floorboard, 2 8x10s (very nice guy, just like his brother. stopped twice for me)
    ESPN 2014 #1 player Jahlil Okafor 2/2 floorboards (one is just him, other is the ESPN top 60 one. I was surprised by 1. his friendliness and 2. his play on the court. Wow!)
    ESPN 2014 #8 player Cliff Alexander 2/2 program, floorboard (spilt water on my floorboard, it only slightly smeared his signature. Should be able to touch it up)
    ESPN 2014 #52 player/Ohio State commit Jae'Sean Tate 2/2 program, floorboard (I was really impressed with his play on the court, busted his shoulder up twice, played till the end of the game though. I also love his signature)
    ESPN 2014 #4 player Trey Lyles 1/2 program (I was in a hurry, to get to another court so just got him on the program)
    ESPN 2014 #2 player Tyus Jones 3/3 8x10, program and floorboard (Friendly as always, putting up with me pestering him still. lol He even gave me an amazing signature on my "Big 3" 8x10, that even included his number!!!! which he never does. Told me that the pic was very sick)
    Rashad Vaughn 2/2 8x10s (The "Big 3" 8x10 bled a bit, but is fixable. Then he signed in silver, on the one white spot (his jersey) on a dark photo of him and Reid Travis)
    ESPN 2014 #10 player Justise Winslow 2/2 program, floorboard (Nice guy, good ball player too)
    ESPN 2014 #14 player/UNC commit Justin Jackson 1/1 floorboard (Nice guy, wasn't impressed on the court though)
    ESPN 2014 #43 player Kelly Oubre 1/1 floorboard (Very nice guy, most impressive of the three ranked players Houston had, imo)
    ESPN 2014 #12 player/UNC commit Joel Berry 2/2 program, floorboard (Best player in the state of FL, dude's a baller, he will do well at UNC)
    ESPN 2014 #36 player/Duke commit Grayson Allen 1/1 floorboard (seemed like a good player, nice shot)
    ESPN 2014 #49 player Kameron Chatman 1/1 floorboard (Nice guy, saw him in the lobby)
    ESPN 2015 #6 player Elijah Thomas 1/1 program (funny dude, just has tons of fun on the court)
    Rivals 2015 #46 player Austin Grandstaff 1/1 program (Had the game winning shot with 2.1 seconds left. He has a decent offer list so far and a good interest list. ESPN's 2015 rankings don't go that deep yet)

Pics aren't uploading. I'll get them up when they do, but overall a great couple of days. Had lots of fun and am anxious to see a lot of these guys bloom into superstars in both college and the NBA, someday. Next up, is Howard Pulley pro am, which starts on June 17th. On June 18th I'm going to a Gophers coaches event featuring Richard Pitino, Jerry Kill, Norwood Teague (AD) and many more. Till then, nothing planned, but hopefully something will pop up.

BANNED

Country

A few pics....

Phil Booth

Stanley Johnson

Devin Booker

Rahad Vaughn

Siyani Chambers

Me with Siyani.

Will post the rest when they finally upload.

BANNED

Country

A few more photos uploaded, they are taking forever though because I am at m cabin about an hour out of town. No 4G, crappy 3G and photos won't upload from my phone with wifi on. Anyways here's 4 more:

Cliff Alexander

Trey Lyles

Austin Grandstaff and Elijah Thomas

"Big 3"- Tyus Jones, Rashad Vaughn and Reid Travis. All 3 from MN, for those of you who aren't up to date on your bball recruiting. lol

More to come soon, hopefully.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That big 3 8x10 is sick! You killed it!

BANNED

Country

That big 3 8x10 is sick! You killed it!

Thanks! Yeah, I absolutely love that photo, even with the slight smudging. It was an amazing couple of days. Wish I could have gone today, too. Haha

I'll hopefully have more pics up by tomorrow night. All my current uploads stalled, again, and I'm not even going to bother trying to upload them until I'm back in town.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast