Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

lololol, "contributing to the system".....thanks for the great laugh.

Like the people that do nothing but "play with money" on wall street, they contribute so much, amirite?

Or the people who get rich off the misery of others....

Or the corporations that get billions in profits while the lowly slaves.....errr, I mean "employees" still get minimum wages.

man please class warfare is that all you can do?

someone wake me up when this guy learns how to talk economics and not like a politician.

Small bushiness create the majority of the work in this country. They are the ones suffering.

Like I said put you money where you mouth is. Hillary has a brain tumor so your theory of her being president in 2016 is down the tubes. Cant run Reid or Pelosi so your party will go down the toilet. Kiss it goodbye and enjoy it while it lasts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

To those screaming "cut the spending"... are you aware that post 2009 (IE bailouts, stimulus etc etc) Obama Is the LEAST spending president in US History? Are you people aware that because of the DECREASE in spending the national trade deficit (something seemingly ignored since bush destroyed it) has gone down 400-500 billion dollars?

How about turning off fox news for a minute and doing a little research right wingers.

BTW... over 150 republicans voted against the bill tonight... way to go "government of the people".. the majority voted to increase taxes on every US Citizen.. keep it up fellas. Protect that 1%

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its the people making between 65k-250k that need to shut up and put their money where there mouth is. Not people contributing to the system while creating wealth and JOBS.

in 2011 Mitt Romney made over 22 million dollars and paid half the tax % of someone making 30-100k.... meanwhile he was technically "unemployed". What jobs did he create there? His house keepers? Butlers? Vallets?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW... over 150 republicans voted against the bill tonight... way to go "government of the people".. the majority voted to increase taxes on every US Citizen.. keep it up fellas. Protect that 1%

The GOP are like Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained.

They're SUPPOSED to be on our side (the American people), but they have sold their souls to the rich and will protect them no matter what.

Of the people, by the people, FOR the people!

NOT corporations, NOT the 1%, NOT greed, NOT for self interests......FOR US!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

To those screaming "cut the spending"... are you aware that post 2009 (IE bailouts, stimulus etc etc) Obama Is the LEAST spending president in US History? Are you people aware that because of the DECREASE in spending the national trade deficit (something seemingly ignored since bush destroyed it) has gone down 400-500 billion dollars?

How about turning off fox news for a minute and doing a little research right wingers.

Not sure what to say if you think the Federal Government is doing a good job controlling spending. After all, they have to borrow over $1,000,000,000,000 per year just to cover all of the spending they are doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure what to say if you think the Federal Government is doing a good job controlling spending. After all, they have to borrow over $1,000,000,000,000 per year just to cover all of the spending they are doing.

It was spending BY GEORGE W BUSH!!! Not Barack Obama lol.. it infuriates me that people blame Obama for this mess. When Obama took office TARP was in full swing because the country was in collapse. The Stimulus was 100% in response to this as well.

You can blame Obama for Cash For Clunkers (something that was successful)
    You can blame Obama for the housing tax credit (something that was successful)
    You can blame Obama for Obamacare (not even in place yet)
    You can blame Obama for some of the congressional stalemates (He should have bulldozed the republicans when he had the chance)

You CANNOT blame him for the deficit or debt we currently have. He did not create this debt.. he has spent his ENTIRE PRESIDENCY trying to fix the problems of Bush.....Now you will roll your eyes and feed me the BS fox says "how can you stil blame bush"... blah blah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was spending BY GEORGE W BUSH!!! Not Barack Obama lol.. it infuriates me that people blame Obama for this mess. When Obama took office TARP was in full swing because the country was in collapse. The Stimulus was 100% in response to this as well.

You can blame Obama for Cash For Clunkers (something that was successful)
    You can blame Obama for the housing tax credit (something that was successful)
    You can blame Obama for Obamacare (not even in place yet)
    You can blame Obama for some of the congressional stalemates (He should have bulldozed the republicans when he had the chance)

You CANNOT blame him for the deficit or debt we currently have. He did not create this debt.. he has spent his ENTIRE PRESIDENCY trying to fix the problems of Bush.....Now you will roll your eyes and feed me the BS fox says "how can you stil blame bush"... blah blah.

Just to pre empt you though.... the deficit was 1.67 trillion when Obama took office.. it's just over 1 trillion today. It was PLUS 450 billion the day Bush took office

The debt has gone up because of TARP and "QE" (Quantitative Easing)... the Stimulus was only around 700 billion and almost 400 billion has already been paid back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

I've said nothing about the President and focused on spending as the problem, but since you seem inclined to try and give the President a free pass, a few notes.

1) Senator Obama voted for and approved of the deficit spending you attribute solely to Bush.

2) Throw out 2009 and the Federal Government still deficit spent over $1 trillion in 2010, 2011, and 2012. This is good to you? It should be $0.

3) I believe that President Obama is fully behind the QE program, but if you have information to the contrary, I'd be interested in looking at it.

In summary, President Obama supported TARP, the stimulus, and all the Federal Spending and financial programs, including QE, implemented under his Presidency. But...it's all Bush's fault. Laughable.

At this point, I don' really care if they raise taxes on the wealthy. Maybe then the American people will start to understand that having the wealthy give more of their money to the pit vipers in Washington D.C. will do absolutely nothing to solve the financial problems in this country.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've said nothing about the President and focused on spending as the problem, but since you seem inclined to try and give the President a free pass, a few notes.

1) Senator Obama voted for and approved of the deficit spending you attribute solely to Bush.

2) Throw out 2009 and the Federal Government still deficit spent over $1 trillion in 2010, 2011, and 2012. This is good to you? It should be $0.

3) I believe that President Obama is fully behind the QE program, but if you have information to the contrary, I'd be interested in looking at it.

In summary, President Obama supported TARP, the stimulus, and all the Federal Spending and financial programs, including QE, implemented under his Presidency. But...it's all Bush's fault. Laughable.

At this point, I don' really care if they raise taxes on the wealthy. Maybe then the American people will start to understand that having the wealthy give more of their money to the pit vipers in Washington D.C. will do absolutely nothing to solve the financial problems in this country.

a junior senator in his first term could do nothing but vote lol.. did he write tarp? did he come up with QE? No.. those were bush people. For crap sakes the first TARP bill literally said we should hand the national treasury to the secretary and allow him to use it as a quasi bank account to hand out money! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow post this bail out and post that bailout hes the least spending presidnet is a laugh. Bush's largest annual deficit was 500 billion. Obama is running 2 trillion dollar annuals. Thats all simple math. The annual deficit has gone up 400% since he took over. The sad thing is unemployment has also gone up drastically. Food and gas have gone up. Healthcare has gone up. Taxes have gone up.
    I understand it all going up when you quadruple our annual deficit, what I don't understand is how unemployment goes up as well. Well actually I do, too much food stamps and gov't employees. Not that I blame the people, get your Obama money while you can. Just spend it wisely.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast