Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help finding rare Matt Martin cards (NYI)

Only a few cards away from completing my collecting and never having to search on ebay or here again! The last few I'm searching for are going to be the hardest to find I'm sure. 1) Upper Deck The Cup True Rookie Black 1/1 card 2) Any of his 4 The Cup Autographed Rookie Printing plates 3) UD The Cup ARP Rainbow 17/17 or any other numbered 3 colour /17 rainbow patch 4) Donrus Boys of Winter Auto /25 5) Any Panini Certified Auto of his that is /10 or less I will pay more than what is fair for any of these cards if you have them although I am a "poor" student so I can't be paying 2X or 3X what they'd sell for on Ebay even if I'd like to. Thanks and let me know guys!
    Last edited by Islandersfan; 01-24-2013 at 02:21 AM.