Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

My Mail Not Getting Delivered?

Ok, so here is the situation, I have been on a drought lately for about 14 days. During these 14 days, I have gotten a new mail carrier and I live in a apartment building and the mailbox doesn't have my name on it. I have gotten no mail addressed to me and someone mailed out something with certified mail from me 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I emailed a couple soccer teams and they agreed to send me an autograph of a player on 2/26 and I still havent gotten the autograph from the Netherlands. I have also seen successes from people that I have sent to like Kevin Love and Joe Hart and I haven't gotten anything back from them. I am really getting paranoid because I haven't gotten any mail and I am starting to think it is because my last name isn't on the mailbox so yesterday I got a pen and wrote my name in so I hope if it is the problem, it will be fixed. My old mail carrier was really friendly and I am going to chat with the new one today because it is a day off from school today (I live from my family for school). By the way, the last mail day was 2/28. I hope it is just my brain messing with me but I am going crazy. Any thoughts? Or advice?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had dry spells as well but Twitter came in handy last night when I got a response from Wade Boggs. It's safe to assume that the card I sent in January has been lost in the mail--not sure on which end though. It was a duplicate card but still I sent $5 cash.

As for the certified mail, is there a tracking number?

BANNED

Country

I've had dry spells as well but Twitter came in handy last night when I got a response from Wade Boggs. It's safe to assume that the card I sent in January has been lost in the mail--not sure on which end though. It was a duplicate card but still I sent $5 cash.

As for the certified mail, is there a tracking number?

I am not sure if there is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Yea I would say something is wrong, heck in two weeks you should have at least got some junk mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't it be a good idea to go to your post office & ask them?