Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/23 Royals vs Dodgers
    Went to Early Bird Practice and dang was it crowded. 200 people were there. Normal is 30. Everyone was packed like sardines on the Dodgers side. I had a pretty good spot, unfortunately it wasn't the right spot. Van Slyke signed above the dugout as did Kershaw but Kershaw ran with a sharpie and sidepaneled balls but then people threw 3 balls at a time and he stopped because he got mad at that. Ethier also signed there. Puig and Mattingly and Mark McGwire signed for the rich people. I ended up getting Miguel Rojas. After the game I got Justin Maxwell 1/1 on a card and Omar Infante on a team ball.

6/24 Royals vs Dodgers
    Still as many people. Got 2 pretty good ones. I got Ron Cey on the Miguel Rojas ball and then I got this bad boy which I was very excited about. I know it is not on a ROMLB but it is full grain leather and the next best thing. Big Mac! Andre Ethier and Miguel Rojas were signing again.

6/25 Royals vs Dodgers
    Only about half as many people but also half the autographs. Mattingly signed for rich people again and a couple of other people. Van Slyke signed a couple above dugout. Ethier signed again as did Kershaw but it was too crazy to get him where he was at. You can get him ttm anyway. I ended up getting Andre Ethier. Puig signed a couple outside but I only do inside.

Angels are next and I really hope I can get Trout!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the McGwire!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This came while I was in KC. 2/2 from Oakland A's prospect Ryan Mathews! Took a little over a month to get back. Added 2 stamps and protected it with cardboard so it wouldn't get bent. Kept the card I told him to keep.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one today. Gosh I really need to start sending again. I hope to do that in August. Got these from David Murphy today. Very quick return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well haven't received a ttm in a looooooooooooongggggggggggggg time. So I sent some more out. Sending the rest of my baseball ttms for the year, not including fall league.

SCF Rewards
    Country

first ttm back in almost 3 months today. I got an 8x10 back from Paul Konerko signed beautifully in 14 days! Thanks Paul!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got some ttms while I was in KC.

This one came today. It is a spring training success
    1/1 from Addison Reed

This one came earlier
    1/1 from Will the Thrill Clark and 1/1 grom Steve Cishek for my Bible Verse PC

And.........
    This One

It is one of my best returns yet

From Hall of Famer 2014
    1/1 From.......................

Yup, The Big Hurt!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man, was that a private adress for Frank?

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man, was that a private adress for Frank?

Thats a lady you are talking to...

Anyways awesome success Royals

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a lady you are talking to...

Anyways awesome success Royals

haha welll this awkward... really sorry about that but great success

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast