Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Laws of Logic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ah yes! When all else fails accuse someone of being a bigot. If liberals could win a single debate without having to fall back to accusations and insults it would be amazing. I am not going to waste any more time with you or this discussion. To have it implied that I am a bigot by the person who has made the largest quantity of racially based, bigoted, hate-filled statements on this board is more hypocrisy than I can stomach.

I have presented nothing but facts to you Duane. What you chose do with them is entirely up to you.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Duane:

You more than cheapened your argument the moment you threw in the word "liberals". Why weren't your more specific toward the individual in your dialogue. You had him buried, you had the argument won, then at the last second, you wh.ored yourself out by stereotyping a group of people and all saying they exhibit the same traits.

Nice loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duane:

You more than cheapened your argument the moment you threw in the word "liberals". Why weren't your more specific toward the individual in your dialogue. You had him buried, you had the argument won, then at the last second, you wh.ored yourself out by stereotyping a group of people and all saying they exhibit the same traits.

Nice loss.

He did lose but did not have me buried. Arabic Christians refer to God as Allah and Duane was trying to suggest that Muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham and do not view him as God like English speaking Christians or Jews do. I was trying to show him that what he was thinking is simply not true. I will take the victory just the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You take victory in the name of?? Athletes always praise god i was wondering who you owe your victory to?

BANNED

Country

God is more encompassing in Judaism, and not so much a specific being, and more a singular being in Islam and Christianity, so in essence he is partially correct, origins all being the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You take victory in the name of?? Athletes always praise god i was wondering who you owe your victory to?

I praise God. If my native language was Arabic I would praise Allah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

God is more encompassing in Judaism, and not so much a specific being, and more a singular being in Islam and Christianity, so in essence he is partially correct, origins all being the same.

SHH don't tell the conservatives that.

BANNED

Country

SHH don't tell the conservatives that.

Exactly .......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I take it your not native Arabic so you praise god.Now are you going to Disneyland?

I praise God. If my native language was Arabic I would praise Allah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I take it your not native Arabic so you praise god.Now are you going to Disneyland?

Actually I always wanted to see Cali so I'm going to Disneyland!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast