Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't know the back story behind these two cards they happened because Upper Deck liked to take shots at Upper Deck. The 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Asterisk Autograph was a dig at Topps for signing Barry Bonds to an exclusive contract. 756* Get it? Well the card first hit eBay and sold for $1000+ and still brings in over $100 last time I checked.

The Buysner card is a dig at Michael Eisner who purchased Topps (something Upper Deck was trying to do at the time). This card sold for around $50 when it first hit eBay but now you can get it for sub $10.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

jose rio has crazy sunglasses in almost every card lmao

baloon boy gu ftw!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Monster Truck Bigfoot's "autograph card"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians
    See tkinctown's Items on eBay

Well, this isn't a baseball card but I found it when searching for a baseball card, haha. I found it on COMC when doing a random search for 1995 Colon.....seeing if I could find a reasonably priced Bartolo Colon 1995 Bowman's Best Refractor. I didn't find the card I wanted but found this awesome name.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, this isn't a baseball card but I found it when searching for a baseball card, haha. I found it on COMC when doing a random search for 1995 Colon.....seeing if I could find a reasonably priced Bartolo Colon 1995 Bowman's Best Refractor. I didn't find the card I wanted but found this awesome name.....

You have to wonder what the parents were thinking. A lot of these guys (with names posted in this thread) were born 100 years ago so their names would evolve and change to mean something new but he isn't that old. I'm sure a hairy colon meant the same thing when he was born though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The story behind this is that the image wasn't Snyder when Topps released the set in the 50s and when they remade it again they again used the wrong image so Jerry Snyder signed the Topps Heritage card and then added an inscription of "This Isn't Me" on every card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

thats great lmao!

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast