Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who are these players...

Does anybody know who these guys are? I've done some searching but i can't seem to find anything on them. I'm hoping someone will recognize 'em and let me know.

Thanks
    ~Bill~

Last edited by Sport26; 02-24-2013 at 01:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

The top one looks like Ray King, he pitched from 99-08 for the Cardinals, Brewers and Braves, amongest a few other teams.
    The second looks like Brad something, did you get these in-person? Where and when have you graphed in the past?
    Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Really wish I could be more helpful, but the first one doesn't look like Ray King at all.... More like an L as the first letter... Larry?

Any info on the ball? That could help provide a relative date for the sigs...

SCF Rewards
    Country

​The pics are kind of blurry but it's the best i can do. I have no idea where these came from. I found 'em in a box of stuff i had in my closet while spring cleaning last year and forgot all about them. The first one looks to me to be either Larry or Ray Hardy and the other is Brad something. I've had the box of stuff i found them in for about 15+ years so they would have to be players from mid 90's or around that time, not really sure tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spiked_creations's Items on eBay

maybe its a ray king maybe not? here's one i found for reference

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, i found the first one to be Larry Hardy. Here's a quick bio;

Howard Lawrence Hardy (born January 10, 1948, at Goose Creek, Texas) is an American former pitcher, coach and manager in professional baseball. Hardy threw and batted right-handed, stood 5 feet, 10 inches (1.78 m) tall and weighed 180 pounds (82 kg) in his playing days.[1]

Hardy graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in business administration.[2] Selected in the 23rd round of the 1970amateur draft by the San Diego Padres, he reached Major League Baseball with the 1974 Padres, appearing in 76 games as a rookie, all but one of them as a relief pitcher, winning nine games, saving two, and losing four. He would appear in only 18 more MLB games in 1975-76, with the Padres and Houston Astros, and spend the rest of his playing career at the Triple-A level of minor league baseball. In his MLB career, he posted a career earned run average of 5.29 in 94 games to accompany his 9-4 (.692) record.
    Hardy's coaching career began in 1978 as the pitching coach of the Charleston Charlies of the Triple-A International League, then Houston's top farm club. He switched to the Toronto Blue Jays' system in 1980 and served as a manager at the Double-A level as well as a minor league instructor. After coaching in the San Francisco Giants' organization, Hardy returned to MLB as a coach with the Texas Rangers on the staff of skipper Johnny Oates from 1995 through 2001.[3]
    Hardy resides in Trophy Club, Texas with his wife.