Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    They crushed joe out of bounds which would have made it first and goal so that can negate the hold on Crabtree and like mike Irvin and Deion said Crabtree didn't even flip out . If it was a hold he would have lost his mind he didn't get a flag. He came at smith , smith grabbed , Crabtree pushed off . Great non call .
    i don't know anyone outside of ravens fans that see it that way. i wouldn't have called pass interference but he 100% had a handful of jersey which made it a very clear hold.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    i don't know anyone outside of ravens fans that see it that way. i wouldn't have called pass interference but he 100% had a handful of jersey which made it a very clear hold.
    I not saying he didn't but Crabtree pushed off and pushed his helmet down so great no call
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

They crushed joe out of bounds which would have made it first and goal so that can negate the hold on Crabtree and like mike Irvin and Deion said Crabtree didn't even flip out . If it was a hold he would have lost his mind he didn't get a flag. He came at smith , smith grabbed , Crabtree pushed off . Great non call .
    Crushed out of bounds? Really? Maybe Ed Reed wasn't offsides either?? Ravens DB didn't shove a ref? There was also no blatent hold in the endzone on the safety play? Crabtree was a terrible non call with two hands wrapped around the back of his jersey.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 02-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

I not saying he didn't but Crabtree pushed off and pushed his helmet down so great no call
    What else can you do when you are being held and trying to get to a spot. He impeaded his progression to get to that spot by holding. There is no way around it.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    It's funny knowing that if the Broncos safety just would of done this job, we don't know who would of made it out of the AFC to the Super Bowl. Just shows that the Ravens got hot at the right time, and rode that to the Super Bowl victory. Nice to see Ray Lewis get a title, just makes you wonder that with the win, does Ed Reed hang up the cleats also?
    The Patriots would have probably stomped all over the Broncos and Manning since they seem to do very well against them. I don't think the Pats would have done anything in the Super Bowl against the 49ers though. The Ravens after making that staff change were a much better team and were extra motivated after Ray announced he was going to retire.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    It's funny knowing that if the Broncos safety just would of done this job, we don't know who would of made it out of the AFC to the Super Bowl. Just shows that the Ravens got hot at the right time, and rode that to the Super Bowl victory. Nice to see Ray Lewis get a title, just makes you wonder that with the win, does Ed Reed hang up the cleats also?
    Sounds like Reed is looking at the colts.......Reunited with Pagano I guess.
    Hidden Content

come on man, he had to push off because the defender had handfuls of jersey. As best you can, try and be honest. If the teams were reversed, would you really think that was a great no call?
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Crushed out of bounds? Really? Maybe Ed Reed wasn't offsides either?? Ravens DB didn't shove a ref? There was also no blatent hold in the endzone on the safety play? Crabtree was a terrible non call with two hands wrapped around the back of his jersey.
    Maybe Flacco didn't get pushed down after running out of bounds. I agree it was a hold, but you gotta call the personal foul on Flacco then. Both were very very close calls, and they let both go. If they don't then Baltimore has a two score lead instead of one and SF scores with a minute or so to go and is still down by a couple.

Dont forget as well that the Ravens player who pushed the ref got stomped on.

Quote Originally Posted by OPCbreaker43 View Post
    Maybe Flacco didn't get pushed down after running out of bounds. I agree it was a hold, but you gotta call the personal foul on Flacco then. Both were very very close calls, and they let both go. If they don't then Baltimore has a two score lead instead of one and SF scores with a minute or so to go and is still down by a couple.
    No, one was obvious and the other the qb was a running back. He never touched out of bounds when hit. The hold was ridiculous. Crabtree couldn't even get to the corner to attempt a catch.
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast