Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Wow, were any of those recent eBay wins? I got outbid on a few of those recently. It is crazy what all of these (even the jobbers & cruiser-weights) are going for. Love the Taylor, Brian Adams and Hennig, been trying to obtain those. R.I.P. all those dearly departed too, you're gone but never forgotten. Good luck in collecting the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To quote that Goldberg looking goof, Feed me More!

Thanks to Palantri, GeoffyB, Cponder9 and the guy on ebay who listed William regal and buff at buy it now for sixty bucks each.

Keep them coming. Depending on what you have, I will trade high end football or basketball.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12