Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well i have got 5 pm's of people that have enjoyed my banter and my views on this topic.And that is just today so i guess i will stick around

No one told you to leave. Not sure why you suggest anyone did. My guess would be lack of confidence and self respect, but that's just a guess.

No one wants you to leave, aj. I just want you to stop making everything about alex whenever I post. It's an unhealthy obsession.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

And I want you to not see eye to eye on everything he spoon feeds on here.That is unhealthy

No one told you to leave. Not sure why you suggest anyone did. My guess would be lack of confidence and self respect, but that's just a guess.

No one wants you to leave, aj. I just want you to stop making everything about alex whenever I post. It's an unhealthy obsession.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And I want you to not see eye to eye on everything he spoon feeds on here.That is unhealthy

The fact you think that shows very clearly that you haven't got a clue. I disagree with alex a lot. You don't see that though, because it doesn't fit into.some preconceived notion you have based on a thread you're still mad about that occurred months ago. Let it go.

Better yet, if you're only on this site to trade cards, what on earth are YOU doing in this section? There's no trading here.

In short it happened, I though we worked it out but you're still stuck on some immature vendetta based on your misunderstanding of things. Children do that. Let it go and move on with your life. Keeping this revenge thing you have going makes your posts pointless.

Or maybe you're obsessed with me and jealous that I agree with him more often than you?

The part that is the stupidest, the absolutely most moronic, is the part where you believe I'm listening to alex and eating what he's spoonfeeding. The idea that more than one person has the same opposing view from yours seems to be impossible to you. I agree with something alex said, so I must be a mindless twit following my leader. But I'm the one who thinks I'm superior? Everyone who disagrees with you just blindly follows alex tells me you're the one with a superiority complex.

You follow me around, you call me gay for no reason, you lie to me, you lie about me, you accuse me of the very things you do AS you make the accusation. You're an internet troll, doing nothing for anyone. You live to start fights on the internet, possibly because you're too weak willed to start them in real life? I don't know. I don't know you. What I do know is you do nothing but follow two people around a website starting fights with them. Good job!

I'm done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a tissue I am sorry I hurt your feelings

The fact you think that shows very clearly that you haven't got a clue. I disagree with alex a lot. You don't see that though, because it doesn't fit into.some preconceived notion you have based on a thread you're still mad about that occurred months ago. Let it go.

Better yet, if you're only on this site to trade cards, what on earth are YOU doing in this section? There's no trading here.

In short it happened, I though we worked it out but you're still stuck on some immature vendetta based on your misunderstanding of things. Children do that. Let it go and move on with your life. Keeping this revenge thing you have going makes your posts pointless.

Or maybe you're obsessed with me and jealous that I agree with him more often than you?

The part that is the stupidest, the absolutely most moronic, is the part where you believe I'm listening to alex and eating what he's spoonfeeding. The idea that more than one person has the same opposing view from yours seems to be impossible to you. I agree with something alex said, so I must be a mindless twit following my leader. But I'm the one who thinks I'm superior? Everyone who disagrees with you just blindly follows alex tells me you're the one with a superiority complex.

You follow me around, you call me gay for no reason, you lie to me, you lie about me, you accuse me of the very things you do AS you make the accusation. You're an internet troll, doing nothing for anyone. You live to start fights on the internet, possibly because you're too weak willed to start them in real life? I don't know. I don't know you. What I do know is you do nothing but follow two people around a website starting fights with them. Good job!

I'm done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh by the way I know your smart and all but I am not following YOU I am following threads

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Keep it. You're not capable of hurting my feelings. Kids will be kids, after l.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they will after I???????????????

Keep it. You're not capable of hurting my feelings. Kids will be kids, after l.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Autocorrect. After all

(that was actually really obvious from the context, but I guess you haven't learned about context yet. Ask teacher, she'll explain it to you with objects from the room.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I think that rapist that are found guilty after their due process should either be castrated or sentenced to death.They do a hurtful crime that ruins a person for their entire life.

I agree if you are a serial rapist or rape a child. Actually you should be castrated right before being put to death.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANK YOU

I agree if you are a serial rapist or rape a child. Actually you should be castrated right before being put to death.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast