Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: picture posting advice

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

picture posting advice

need some advice on posting pictures to reply or posts. Not able to add my photo here as the system seems to only support one photo at a time. How do I delete the one photo? Any recommendations for free pic url hosting?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

i have the same problem. i just post links to my photobucket.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

maybe some advice from one of the adminstrators...
    The uploader does not work, how do you post photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photobucket is free to use as an image host site. Once you upload an image to that site you can easily post it here (as many as you want) by using the insert image tags. I don't know how to upload it directly to the site but it is cumbersome as you are limited because we don't have the same space as something like photobucket.com. If you don't want to use a 3rd party to assist with the photos that fine but you probably won't get an answer from the admin in this section. On the homepage at the top of the try posting this thread asking how to do it in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. Somebody is always watching in there so they will be able to assist you.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/