UNBELIEVABLE Pull from 2010 Bowman Platinum!!!

Well, it's been a while since I've been on here due to my job however my job doesn't stop me from busting some boxes open every once in a while.

Well, back in November 2012 I decided to pick up 3 blaster boxes of 2010 Bowman Platinum because they were 40% off at $12/each.

First box I pulled a Jonathan Singleton AUTO

Second box I pulled a Keyvius Sampson AUTO

Third box I pulled a Ryan Howard GU AUTO #'d 277/740

Not bad for $36 and 3 boxes. I was happy with one AUTO, but to get three, that was nice!!!

SO, when I went back to WalMart to pick up some 2013 Topps blasters, I noticed they had 3 more 40% off boxes of 2010 Bowman Platinum so I picked them up as well. I figured my luck would run out but for another $36 dollars it was worth a shot.

First box, just a Mike Trout prospect card

Second box, nothing special.

Third box - Seventh pack I pulled a MIKE TROUT BLUE REFRACTOR AUTO #'D 21/99

I couldn't believe I actually pulled a Mike Trout AUTO from a blaster box from Wal-Mart, hey I'm not complaining though. I'm actually going to put this one on EBay soon.

Just thought I would share my good luck on 2010 Bowman Platinum! Trust me, I'm usually not this lucky on packs, but lately I feel like I should go out and get a lottery ticket.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very sweet pull there. did you get any Justin Upton or parallels of him in that product?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Awesome Trout pull,I haven't been pulling auto's lately but I'm hitting some good low numbered parallel's out of retail so I'm happy.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    very sweet pull there. did you get any Justin Upton or parallels of him in that product?

Thanks! Not sure on the Uptons off the top of my head, but I see you collect him, BJ Upton and Freddie Freeman. I know I have several of all of those players in other cards/brands. What are you interested in specifically?

PM me with anything specific and I'll check and see what I have. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Awesome Trout pull,I haven't been pulling auto's lately but I'm hitting some good low numbered parallel's out of retail so I'm happy.
    Thanks! I've been amazed at some of the cards I've pulled lately from retail boxes. Makes it a little more fun than usual, cheaper than going the hobby route all the time.

Hard to believe they would have to discount those boxes now since they are loaded with great rookies. At full price they would be worthy of opening.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Nice pull! But no scan of that beauty? What a tease
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Nice pull! But no scan of that beauty? What a tease

Sorry for the delay, here you go!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150990226926...84.m1586.l2649

I've got it on Ebay!

I think it's one of his better signatures from all the bowman platinum cards on Ebay.