Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have experience graphing at Roger Dean?

Looking for tips from someone who has experience getting autographs at Cardinals/Marlins Spring training. I'm especially looking for tips for outside the park, such as player entry/exit and access to practice fields. I'm also wondering which Cardinals alumni may be on hand around the park. Any information is welcome. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There is a team signing event for the Cardinals on February 22nd and for the Marlins on February 23rd. These are for spring training season ticket holders only but you can probably find tickets on ebay or other online sites. Not sure exactly what players will be there from either team but you can probably contact the stadium to find out when the event dates get closer.

I know that on the Marlins side, you can get players leaving the complex as they go towards the parking lot if you wait by the fence. They don't have to stop and sign but they pretty much have to walk near you. Not sure about the Cardinals side.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

Thanks for the heads up on the Marlins signing lol wont be able to make that though!

To the OP you can check out the practice fields in the morning or before the game begins they come down the line. I always sit in the bleachers or line up near the bullpen. That has always given me the best success in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes you can go to the practice fields before the game or wait outside the parking lot on Cardinals side for them to drive in or out. I do most of mine during the game. We get berm seats which you can only get day of. It is right behind the Cards bullpen. The Cardinals enter the field right there and a lot of them will stop and sign. You must have berm tickets to enter though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I went 2010. I did the Marlins early in the morning as they walk from there car into the stadium. Alot of guys signed. Perez and Dawson denied us. The fence is open enough were you can get mostly anything thru it.
    On the Cards side I waited outside the parking lot as the players left. There was railing set up and the crowd waiting behind the railing and most players stopped and signed from inside there cars.
    Good Luck