Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

What about Dale hawerchuk...he must rank up there

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

There are 4 of them that come to mind initially, in no specific order, as all were gentleman and about the best at their craft:

Marcel Dionne
    Gilbert Perreault
    Jean Ratelle
    Brad Park

Throw Sittler in there, and Ducky as mentioned above.

All fantastic Hockey Players, all very fair on the ice, and extremely clean players, and all very much deserving.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-11-2013 at 03:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're going to put Brad park into the mix, you need to include Mark Howe. He would have won a few Norris Trophies if not for Coffey and Bourque, arguably the 2nd and 3rd best defensemen of all time (I'll argue Coffey though). His NHL production is almost exactly equal to Park's despite the fact Howe spent his first 5 years in the WHA. 10th all time in +/- (McCrimmon, his partner, is 9th), amassing a +85 in in the 85/86 season. Scored 28 career SHG as a defenseman, and prior to coming to the NHL, he was an all-star forward. I'm glad he finally got his deserved due and inducted into the HHOF this past year.

BANNED

Country

Mark Howe.

I loved Gordie's response to his kid. "Damn I wished I could have been able to skate like my Son Mark" as I would have scored 1,600 goals instead of 803.

Mark Howe and Brad McCrimmon were among the very first to bring "Power Skating" into the NHL by allowing Figure Skaters to teach them in the off-season, and in early training camp.

These two are still the best backward skaters the NHL has ever seen. Gordie always marveled how much of a complete player hid kid was in relation to himself. " He never loses his cool" Gordie used to say.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (92)
    Country

i think hawerchuk won a cup with tampa bay but what about adam oates did he ever win a cup

BANNED

Country

Oates was also Shutout.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think hawerchuk won a cup with tampa bay but what about adam oates did he ever win a cup

That was Andreychuk I think.

BANNED

Country

That was Andreychuk I think.

Yup. Ducky - No Cup.

BANNED

Country

Pavel Bure

BANNED

Country

eric lindros...... ( i know i get some boo birds but if it werent for dirty hitting he'd have been number one on this list)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast