Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    probably not, Im not really looking for sets because I don't really deal with base cards too often
    I am always interested in buying Mid-High End Resale Lots. Autos, Patches, Auto-Patches, etc

My Bucket: (mostly updated) Hidden Content

up
    I am always interested in buying Mid-High End Resale Lots. Autos, Patches, Auto-Patches, etc

Please look at this thread. If you pay 75% I am willing to talk. Check out my photobucket. The for sale library is good to go with all cards still available.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-on-fire-SALE
    Looking for Kjell Dahlin and Joacim Eriksson of any type.

Hidden Content

no thanks, I feel like most of your prices are way off. Thanks though

feel free to try and make a lot, but i usually prefer newer stuff because its easier to price out

Ttt

Bump

Ttt

25+ YRS BASE SET PROJECT 80+ SETS PLEASE HELP ME KILL THESE PROJECTS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast