Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Awesome Francis story to go along with it!!

Nice to see these reMARKable sets completed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

Very nice my friend! Looks really nice and the story is probably gonna make it pretty rare. Almost like a 1/1 because how many other sets like this have an auto of someone besides the player on the card? Are you doing the Skinner Draft Day Marks this year at all? I just completed it and didn't think I saw you bidding on them!LOL All in all that is pretty sweet man. Congrats on the awesome set, Brad.

hey Brad - ya, the set is pretty cool, agree. very unique.. and no, i didnt bid on any of the skinner DD marks :) .. i had them in my watch list and almost started bidding, but the last one from this reMARKable set popped up and i only had so much money to play with ! i might try again later if there are still some floating around.. you going to post the set? i would like to see it all put together.. btw too bad skins is concussed, im going to see the canes/jets game tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

Wow - that's pretty sweet - and the Ron Francis auto I think just adds to it. Congrats on a great three card set w/ a cool story behind it.

dude - that sharkaholic nameplate is AWESOME !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Very cool! Congrats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12