Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2013 SPGU golf, my shot. No Tiger but really can't complain

Busted some packs of 2013 SPGU golf today. Interesting to say the least, busted two straight boxes from a new case and hit dupes of Corey Pavin dual shirt and Tour Gear triples of Dustin Johnson, Bill Haas, and Bud Cauley. I would not think you should dupe up from a single case but just the way it goes.

After busting the two boxes, tried a couple more packs

Notable base: Michael Jordan, Arnold Palmer

Now to what counts:

dupe of the triple

Damaged Sara Brown # 23/35 major crease over the A and R in her first and last names. Contacted UD and they can replace the card but can not guaranty the quaility of the swatch, so I think I will keep it:

Rookie First Tee

Now to drivers:

I thought these were one a box but no so as I hit more than one in a three box sealed box

Blahs

Not bad, but didn't like him as a player and he keeps following me:

Now to what made the break!

Hard to pick what is number one or number two, so you can decide

Just found out the Palmer was a Group "A" auto. Odds 1:578 boxes or 1:1,734 packs. NOT BaD!!!!

Good luck with your breaks!
    Last edited by ronfir; 02-15-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added Odds on pulling the Palmer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

nice break! I love this product. I'm interested in the Lang and the Brown if they are FS/FT
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See lap-3242's Items on eBay

hi ron
    i need a gary player card auto and game worn do you have any extra's? i have his 8x10 auto and books he has been sending me from south africa and would like to put a nice showcase together,i have alot of baseball and football stuff thanks rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi ron
    i need a gary player card auto and game worn do you have any extra's? i have his 8x10 auto and books he has been sending me from south africa and would like to put a nice showcase together,i have alot of baseball and football stuff thanks rob

I also pulled a Gary Player auto from this years prior Upper Deck golf. I would trade it for an Ernie Els auto from either Upper Deck or SPGU. Els is the last big name golfer auto I need for my collection up until UD starts making Rory autos.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

i told you i only have baseball/football thanks rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

i told you i only have baseball/football thanks rob

I went through you bucket but I did not see anything I am chasing at the moment.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

ok thanks buddy,hay do you have numbered base golf or inserts of jack .n-arnold p.-tiger w.-rory .mc and lpga ??

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks buddy,hay do you have numbered base golf or inserts of jack .n-arnold p.-tiger w.-rory .mc and lpga ??

I have the Redentions Field of Champions Tiger Woods insert number 1/100. Yes the first one. Great looking card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

well maybe you can help me out,i have a 20 card frame,i'm adding 20 golf stars like tiger-nicklaus-palmer-jones the history of golf,5 cards of each player 5 rows,im donating it to a commander of the american vets org,he's a golfer and his wife died 3 years ago so he has a golf tourniment to rais money in her name for scholorships,and i want donate this and i already have phil mickelson 8x10 auto framed im adding,so i need to build a couple of these 20 card frames,i would keep the tiger numbered for myself but i need new golfers,i have players up to 2005 the last year i believe golf was made by upperdeck,
    so i need help ok thanks rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

Price on the Haas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast