Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got $200 on it.

Thanks

ouch, no thank you. for everyone else asking for a price....only history i have on this card is a prior $900 sale (not expecting that) and there's a graded one up for $800 #2/5. I'm willing to sell but c'mon man lol. the $900 sale isnt in ebay history since it was a little while ago but if need be I do have a screenshot of it and am willing to provide it if need be. Taking serious offers, I don't have a set price but the offers in the 200-350 range just ain;t cuttin it. not a quick sale, I don't need to sell this card, just offering it up if someone wants it. thanks....and in the wise words of mark wahlberg, tom brady could do that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See doug3508's Items on eBay

ouch, no thank you. for everyone else asking for a price....only history i have on this card is a prior $900 sale (not expecting that) and there's a graded one up for $800 #2/5. I'm willing to sell but c'mon man lol. the $900 sale isnt in ebay history since it was a little while ago but if need be I do have a screenshot of it and am willing to provide it if need be. Taking serious offers, I don't have a set price but the offers in the 200-350 range just ain;t cuttin it. not a quick sale, I don't need to sell this card, just offering it up if someone wants it. thanks....and in the wise words of mark wahlberg, tom brady could do that!

Not seeing that price based on what his other Chrome Autos get, including graded. Putting that against other players that have recent sales of Reds, and what I have paid for others, your percentage over even the Black Autos seem excessive.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not seeing that price based on what his other Chrome Autos get, including graded. Putting that against other players that have recent sales of Reds, and what I have paid for others, your percentage over even the Black Autos seem excessive.

Thanks

i can provide screenshot pic of prior sale for $900 if need be. $200 is wicked low ball on this card whether you believe it or not. thanks, take care. his other chrome autos aren't red #/5 that you're seeing :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

i can provide screenshot pic of prior sale for $900 if need be. $200 is wicked low ball on this card whether you believe it or not. thanks, take care. his other chrome autos aren't red #/5 that you're seeing :)

Not a problem. Don't need the screenshot either, it is old info.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a problem. Don't need the screenshot either, it is old info.

Thanks

alright thats fine, no problem. you're welcome and thank you as well. I apologize for the "old info", not many douggie chrome red /5 autos going around lol.
    Last edited by Brady2Gronk; 02-27-2013 at 02:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alright thats fine, no problem. you're welcome and thank you as well. I apologize for the "old info", not many douggie /5 autos going around lol.

I realize it is rare, and a very sweet card. Back when a Red sold for $900, ungraded Black went for $400+. Last Black graded BGS 9.5 sold for $213.50. Just trying to set a baseline since I haven't seen a Gold or Red recently, but the $900 is "old info"

-Doug

SCF Rewards
    Country

I realize it is rare, and a very sweet card. Back when a Red sold for $900, ungraded Black went for $400+. Last Black graded BGS 9.5 sold for $213.50. Just trying to set a baseline since I haven't seen a Gold or Red recently, but the $900 is "old info"

-Doug

there's 5 times more black autos out there than reds. according to what you just posted, blacks decreased by a little less than half assuming ungraded vs. graded, but your offer decreases the red prior sale by over 4 times. again, thank you for your offer but I decline, old info or not.

BANNED

Country

Well to brighten the mood how about 1 dollar? Haha jk its a beauty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well to brighten the mood how about 1 dollar? Haha jk its a beauty

lol thanks

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (29)
    Country

I will pay you 400 for it tonight, if you send first I will pay gift...up to you...like 412..

invoice me at [email protected]

up for another 15-30 mins...

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12