Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tips on the forum anyone?

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and have never been a part of any forum. If anyone has any tips whether it be the trading aspect of things please feel free to leave a reply. Can't wait to start making some deals and meeting new people that enjoy the same hobby as I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

welcome to SCF! I just got back into it after 20 years and this is the best place to be. Check out all of the areas of the forum to keep in the loop! I have not used the site for trading yet, but am almost ready. The inventory manager is awesome, and make sure to check out the specific sport card talk thread in each sport for general information pertaining to that particular card info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thanks! Should be a lot of fun!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)
    Country

Welcome to SCF. This is a great forum. There are lots of useful info on various things as new releases, product info, etc. I have found this tip to be useful when trading. I like to put a small PC of paper of the toploader and tape it there over the opening so card doesn't slide out during shipping. If you have any questions about the forum, trading, or anything feel free to PM me and I will help you out as much as possible. Again welcome to SCF and glad to have you here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Hey welcome to SCF! I moved this thread to here from the trading forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be sure to trade with people you can trust and make smaller deals until you are ready. If the deal or situation seems too good to be true or you feel uneasy about it. DON'T do it. It is better to pass on a deal and to not get ripped off than to do a deal and get ripped off.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thanks! I have made 150+ trades on YouTube so I'm good on the shipping sort of thing, just trusting people is the main thing...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! My bad put it in the wrong section

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

Awesome thanks! I have made 150+ trades on YouTube so I'm good on the shipping sort of thing, just trusting people is the main thing...

A good thing about this site is the feedback, it makes it easier to trust people when trading. With your first few trades I would suggest sticking to people with high feedback scores, and I bet these people would help you through the trading process as well (there is a system here to keep track of trades and provide feedback).

Welcome!