Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well Yazfan ya can maybe help out by looking those 5000ct boxes for singles we need. Loqtus very nice and Bless ya my Child may ya be able to locate that missing lady that you desperately still need in your American Pie set since she wasn't in real life ever found either. 7 weeks remain to go. Catch ya all later my sons stay thirsty Spuds1961 until we meet. *As he says goodbye he does the Pope's wave and cross and then bows*
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well the Wax Pack group was a group of 5 strong gearing ready to take on the National w/visions of fun times & great excitement & long time friendships to maybe to grow better. Well our group is down to 4 since a great collector of the 1967 American League MVP,Triple Crown winner Carl Yastrzemski. That collector is Yazfan71 due to family obligations but we will continue strong his knowledge & ribbing will be w/the group will still continue but not his appearance & so Yazfan71 we the group understand. Anyways in other news just 47 days remain til Showtime. Just recently I thank Loqtus again for giving me my 200th feedback on here & I've found myself getting more trades which I'm not complaining much but I'm still hoping for that massive deal where anyone can knock off at least 8 sets or find 100+ cards off my wantlists. Who's to say I might when at the National so stay tuned & before anyone wonders we'll try to get pictures on here we know some of ya look forward to it & to our Round Table Mystery Guests yes I'm still planning your insights when we call you. So stay tuned our followers & Yazfan71 fingers crossed to have Cleveland Rockin' in 2014.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    45 days remain if anyone from Michigan that can get the dates of July 30-Aug. 3rd off & would like to hitch a ride & help with expenses & take Yazfan71s place at the Nat drop us a note for more details.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well down to 6 weeks & 1 day still if anyone is wanting to attend I like to know soon so I can figure expenses still thanks. I can't wait til see Spuds1961 on a these box breakings that some of the hold the kick in the pants would be in how he'll react to getting any type of a redemption card & then see the look on his face when confronting them upon it. I sure hope I capture that moment. So stay tuned.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Lordy lordy we've reached to go in only 40 *lol* anyways its 2:30am est & I going through boxes upon boxes of singles that I wish I could unload to team collectors or set builders but trying to figure out what to post as. Being a night owl I am in training mode of what I go into prior to Nat every time I've gone lacking sleep. I know its not good for me but I guess it the wondering of what I'll find at the show keeps me from sleeping. I guess I better get some rest then catch ya later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well I'm beginning to believe this thread is turning into a blog by me since Spuds1961 is on his box breaks & loqtus well......I think Yazfan71 will have to make a mock milk carton Have ya seen me for him *lol* anyways just 37 days remain still haven't heard a lot from some of the followers here I like to hear from you as well. Before I end this let me ask if we got a home run or foul ball from Puig which of the remain 3 people should own it when we attend the Friday day game between the Dodgers & the Cubs. Should Spuds1961,loqtus, or myself. Let's hear from ya thanks again for reading.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Greetings:
    Well I'm beginning to believe this thread is turning into a blog by me since Spuds1961 is on his box breaks & loqtus well......I think Yazfan71 will have to make a mock milk carton Have ya seen me for him *lol* anyways just 37 days remain still haven't heard a lot from some of the followers here I like to hear from you as well. Before I end this let me ask if we got a home run or foul ball from Puig which of the remain 3 people should own it when we attend the Friday day game between the Dodgers & the Cubs. Should Spuds1961,loqtus, or myself. Let's hear from ya thanks again for reading.

Hey Commish,
    Well, I have been adding to my collection....of medical bills that is, as I had to leave work early last night because my wife ended up in the ER. I swear I just can't seem to keep the women in my life out of hospitals or doctors offices! I do hope that you all have a great time & I am sorry for not being able to attend, but the way my wife & daughters are going I don't dare leave them alone for that long of a period of time! My biggest fear right now is that my oldest daughter will end up giving birth to a daughter & I'll have another female to have to worry about! LOL Sorry, just trying to find some humor in all of this or I may end up just having a breakdown myself! Here's a thought, since LoQtus made you the Pope do you think you could put in a word with the big guy upstairs to give me a break with all of this for a while? Just a thought. Anyway, take care guys & I hope you all had a great weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    To quote the great American words of Seth MacFarlane on his show 'Family Guy' ".......after all Yazfan71 as you said I'm the fricken Pope....." what ya think I'm a miracle worker here!!!!!!! *lol* I hope things get better for soon. Anyways just 5 weeks 1 day til in Chicago & 1 month 1 day til I have to pick loqtus out of a lock-up line-up for his 4th annual parole pardon since 2010 by the way still no sign of him late still. In other news hopefully I can locate some cheap singles to complete a set of the 2012 Panini Cooperstown. Til next time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    34 days remain I'm getting more excited to hanging out w/Spuds1961 & seeing his take how he views on getting his boxes at the retail shops as well at the show.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Commish I wish I could get as hyped as you are but I'm just not feeling it yet.Perhaps when I get there but with the heart attack and death of my dog I'm not as happy as I usually am.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast