Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Chris Neil.

Being a Buffalo boy my opinion is probably a little biased, but to borrow from Eugen Melnyk, this is an elite game for elite players. As far as those guys who you hate when they're on the opposition but love when they're on your team, I hate Chris Neil period. He and Matt Cooke can both get the hell out, but for reasons that are clear to any Sabres fan, Neil tops my list.

Chris Neil was the first guy that came to mind. Marchand is catching up. And if he wasn't on 'my' team, I would hate the hell out of Kaleta...so I understand those that hate him, so of course he is one of my favorites!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Maybe, it's because I'm tired of people always feeling sorry for themselves, or attempting to make everybody else feel sorry for them. That being said mine is Rick Dipietro. The way he's acted as far as being put on waivers and the suicide comments, just don't sit well with me.

I heard he jumped in front of a bus but it went between his legs...

Too soon?

SCF Rewards
    Country

James Neal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ilya Kovalchuk (I know I know) I just have trouble with any player with the potential talent to be one of the most elite players of all time and the apparent work ethic of homer simpson. It's a similar problem I've had with Jagr back in the day and it looks like Ovie might head down this road if he's not careful.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Kovalchuk needs to pace himself, he is on the ice for over 26 min/game. That is too much!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Sidney Crosby is the most disliked for me.

Ultra talented with lots of skill. I respect that. What I don't like is that he tends to be a dirty player.

Examples (I can provide video evidence if needed):

#1. Punching Boris Valabik in the head from behind

#2. The slewfoot to Ryan Callahan

#3. An elbow to an unsuspecting Nick Foligno

#4. Jumping Brett McLean

#5. Dive, dive, dive

#6. Complain, complain, complain

He tends to get away with things others wouldn't.

P.S.: Wickabee, you're MEAN lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Alexander Semin.
    Similar to what someone said above regarding Kovalchuk. The guy is just bursting with skill and raw talent, but Brouwer put it best in a recent interview, just zero percent work ethic.
    It's not as much that I dislike him, more that I would be frustrated as hell coaching him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

Alexander Semin.
    Similar to what someone said above regarding Kovalchuk. The guy is just bursting with skill and raw talent, but Brouwer put it best in a recent interview, just zero percent work ethic.
    It's not as much that I dislike him, more that I would be frustrated as hell coaching him.

i certainly cant speak for caps fans, but from a canes fan he has been worth every penny and more (so far). hustles, plays at both ends, team player... perhaps it was the change of scenery, or perhaps he was just a scapegoat in DC.. either way, glad hes in raleigh :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

most hated: tie between brooks orpik (erik cole incident), james carcillo (just a scumbag on the ice), sean avery (see: carcillo) and alex ovechkin (see: crosby above).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nhanna45's Items on eBay

I would have to say Alexander Burrows. The man is a coward. He pulled Duncan Keith's hair in a fight and is always trying to annoy people, but once its time to drop the gloves he turns into a little school girl.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast