Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - 90sTriplets will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

Do you have any sort of list or images of the cards you have?? There are quite a few that I'm looking for. I collect ttm so I pretty much would be willing to trade you for any ttm signers.

Not sure what TTM means but if you click the link in my signature you can see all my cards that are for trade.
    Hidden Content ---------Hidden Content
    Dallas Cowboys: Gold Parallels - Autos - Multi-Colored Patches - RCs - Rare 90's Inserts & Parallels - Vintage
    Ryan Mallett: Autos - Patches - Parallels - Numbered - U.S. Swimming Cards - ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kerrigan can be traded for Quick, but sorry don't want to give up the patch auto for JPP, or both for Anderson who is not a hofer...
    Anything else lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

Check me for the Roddy White gold jersey, Broyles jersey, Sidney Rice auto, and 1 of the Bowe jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

Check me for the Roddy White gold jersey, Broyles jersey, Sidney Rice auto, and 1 of the Bowe jerseys.

All I saw was the Topps Supreme Quad JSY. I could do the Rice Auto and Bowe JSY for it. What you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12