Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

yeah. The quad wheels on the back. It sits about 30 feet in the air...it has an elevator that gets you up to it. It can tow small islands...I think it even has a flip down 200" LCD tv in the back for the 3D DVD system...

I once watched an F-750 drag against a Mac cab. That was the longest 1/8 mile race I' ve ever watched. The F-750 lost.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thefiorecollection's Items on eBay

2. on the flip side. the reason those gangs have the fire power they have is because somewhere in the world (USA) Joe Average thinks he needs a military level assault rifle to make him feel like a bigger man (along with his 44oz soda, 200"LCD tv and V35 Ford f-950)...bigger is better right?...so the gun companies manufacture hand cannons and assault rifles because they know they can make a profit. These are then usually purchased legally, or illegally depending on where you are, but then get stolen, sold pawned.....whatever, and end up in the underground where the gangs get them...sort of like the Jihad driven terrorists form the Middle East. I think that many on the Gun Control side are saying that if there wasn't a demand for these guns, they would not get made, and therefore not fall into the hands of the criminals

once again the rifle I own now isn't a military level assualt rifle, it isn't even close. It just looks like one and feels like one. It does not function the same as the weapon I carried in the USMC.

looks don't mean functionality.

i'll use your example of the 200" LCD, say the "military" has 200" LCD screens and it is illegal to own one as a cilivian, but you can buy a 200" LCD that displays at 50" and that is Legal. Then the government goes you know what those TVs are too big, lets make it so everyone only has a 22" tv and anyone that has a bigger one is a criminal, starting now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thefiorecollection's Items on eBay

just leaves a really sour taste in my mouth to take my rights away, when i put up my life to defend them. Taking over a thousand dollars away from me then telling me that, i didn't lose anything. then offering me a weapon that is a piece of trash pretty much.

bet if they went any racecare is deadly or any car that has a spoiler, rpm tacometer, racing stripes, bucket seats, or manual transmission. if you don't get rid of it you are a criminal. o but hey you can have this nice little Fiat, but you gotta buy it. O ya we aren't reimbursing you for that car you bought either, it is illegal now, you'd be pissed to.

specially when the government loaned you a racecar for 4 years and taught you how to race with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

So you are just going to ignore the fact that nobody is going to take your gun away and nobody anywhere is talking about taking your gun away. OK then.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you, personally, get to keep your weapon, how do you, personally lost a thousand dollars?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

once again the rifle I own now isn't a military level assualt rifle, it isn't even close. It just looks like one and feels like one. It does not function the same as the weapon I carried in the USMC.

looks don't mean functionality.

i'll use your example of the 200" LCD, say the "military" has 200" LCD screens and it is illegal to own one as a cilivian, but you can buy a 200" LCD that displays at 50" and that is Legal. Then the government goes you know what those TVs are too big, lets make it so everyone only has a 22" tv and anyone that has a bigger one is a criminal, starting now.

but...even though your gun is not military grade, there ARE guns of that level available to the public, on the open market. And that is not right.

and like many have mentioned, no one is coming to get your gun. Scared conservatives have been crying about that for 30 years, and it has not or will not happen.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

but...even though your gun is not military grade, there ARE guns of that level available to the public, on the open market. And that is not right.

and like many have mentioned, no one is coming to get your gun. Scared conservatives have been crying about that for 30 years, and it has not or will not happen.

That's what the people in Louisiana thought too during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314