Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Sooners fans out there? Taylor Griffin auto for trade

I have a Taylor Griffin 09-10 Classics Auto RC /999. I am looking for another low-end auto or even GU cards in return of Indiana Hoosiers or Indiana Pacers players. I am also happy to look through buckets!

SCF Rewards
    Country

PCMB for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about the Jermaine O' Neal GU and the Hibbert production line insert card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Hibbert and O'Neal are worth $7 Sell Value. The Griffin is $3.50. Do you have any rookies or inserts of guys in my signature? I also have a Paul George high flyers 2012-13 Threads unscanned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about just the O'Neal for the Griffin. Would that be closer? I may also have a Durant insert I could throw into the deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It may be better for me in BV but I can't do a six-time all-star jersey card for an auto of someone who never made it. What is the Durant Insert?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a High Flyers Insert from this year's threads. I may also have a Westbrook insert from Hoops but I need to double check to make sure I didn't trade it... I completely understand how you feel. I have a Jermaine O' Neal PC and this would be a nice addition so I'm willing to give you a good deal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be willing to buy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope I don't need it that much...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'll pass on the offer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast