Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Boozler79's IP Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boozler79's IP Thread

7/30/12 Diamondback vs. Dodgers

Went to the game at the Ravine last night vs the Diamondbacks. Was hoping to get Kirk Gibson. He did his lap around the field but never came close to the wall and I didn't see him sign a thing. The day wasn't a total loss. Got Hanley Ramirez on a ROMLB SS. Also got Ethier twice, an 8x10 and on a mini helmet already signed by Matt Kemp. Speaking of The Bison, got him on a 2011 All-Star baseball. He was signing all around me and when I heard them start the anthem, I though I would get shut out but I was the second to last one he signed for. All in all a pretty great day at the park. Going again tonight to try for Gibby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/30/12 Diamondback vs. Dodgers

Only two last night. Got Luis Cruz on a custom 4x6 and an 8x10 signed by Matt Kemp. Ethier signed as usual but I didn't have anything for him. Kershaw signed for a little bit after his bullpen session but I was trying to get Davey Lopes to sign my infield ball and missed out on both. Gibby did his lap again but didn't see him sign anything. They were giving out his bobblehead so I thought he might sign a little more but I didn't see it. Oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picking up this thread for 2013. Two games so far.

3/29 Angels vs. Dodgers
    I was hanging by the Angels dugout because I heard Pujols say he was going to sign for some fans there. Of course he didn't. After hitting he went straight to the clubhouse. I was waiting to see if he was going to come back. As I was, I looked way down the line and saw Hamilton was signing. I figured I missed the boat on him but decided to try to hustle down there anyway. I got there and was able to get a ROMLB personalized to my son. I thought I was the last one then he went to the foul pole and signed for EVERYONE till he got to the bullpen. He must of signed for 25 minutes. In fact, the rest of the Angels went in as BP was over and he was still signing. Very cool guy also. I just missed out on Trout right before the game. He signed 5 graphs and I would've been #6 but he ran in. Could've got Kendrick or Trumbo but they were reverse rawlings everything and I didn't have photo's of them.

4/3 Giants vs. Dodgers
    I didn't have high hopes for this one since it was a sellout vs. the Giants. First, I went to Aisle 27 which is where they let groups of about 20 on the field. Ethier and Kemp both walked by at the same time. I asked Ethier if he could sign and he came right to me and signed a custom. Kemp also came over and signed a custom as well. They rotated us out and I went to the baseline where my tix were and waited for Ethier for my team jersey. I figured I would get Ethier first then try to battle and get Kemp later. Ethier finished his stretching and came right over and signed my jersey. Then I went to where Kemp signs. Now, last year, it was a mob scene by Kemp and I was expecting the same. However, when I got there, there were only about 6 people there. I couldn't believe it. Kemp finished his running and came over and signed a card for me. I could've gotten more but I didn't want to be greedy since there were still kids who hadn't gotten one yet. So I got two Kemps and two Ethiers and a BP ball. All in all, a great day and a awesome way to start the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the ethier and kemps, you can never have too many of them