Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c3management's Items on eBay

Thumbs up HUGE (HQ PICS) TRADE THREAD New Cards/Post, DOZENS of Mid & High end Football! WTTFBB

LOOKING FOR BASEBALL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To be clear I do NOT NEED MONEY, nor do I need to move these cards. I'm just interested in increasing my PC although I'll entertain a cash offer. Trades for my PC are preferred, please do NOT be offended if I do not respond to every post, it is not out of disrespect. Thanks

I'm looking for the following in trade ONLY and in this order:
    1. Ken Griffey Jr - ANYTHING, the more rare the better but I have hundreds of autos, a thousand game used - NOT looking for dupes, so let me see what you have.
    2. Hunter Pence (extremely rare) RC's, 1/1s, auto patches /10, etc, you get the point, let me see what you have
    3. I want ONE mint Evan Longoria Red Hot Rookies Refractor Auto - these were redemptions, doesn't have to be graded, actually I prefer it be raw but 'mint'
    4. Hall of Famers (baseball only) game used cards/patches/auto's - I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR THE GUYS I DON'T ALREADY HAVE, numbering isn't important, condition is very important. From the extremely early classes I'm really looking for a better Honus Wagner and a Christy Matthewson, have the other 'bigs'.

I don't trade for book, or Ebay, or anything else you can define (although yes these are good references on equality)...if I have a card you want and you have a card I want it the deal APPEARS fair, I'm in...I've got 25 years of trading, buying and selling experience, so its not like I can be ripped off on this. For any higher end trades with people I do not know we will use a 3rd party/broker of our combined choice to protect us BOTH.

-Chad

*****************SCAN/PIC HEAVY - MAY TAKE A MOMENT - SOME OF THESE ARE 1/1'S OR /3, /10, ETC - ASK ABOUT SPECIFICS IF YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT, I'M NOT LISTING THEM ALL OUT RIGHT NOW, JUST BY REQUEST FOR ANY SPECIFICS, ANY BETTER PICS NEEDED I WILL PROVIDE, LMK.*****************

I'm not responsible for you neglecting to ask a reasonable question about a card you are interested in, there are no tricks here, all cards are pack pulled by myself or were from Group Breaks except 3 of the Griffey's which I purchased and have duplicates of...they may not be in pristine shape but nothing is obviously worse than 'nrmnt' or I will note it for you - any other specifics important to YOU, please ask.

**I guess there is no way for the scans to just show up in the post these days? Only links it seems** Shrugs.......
    I'll browse a bucket if you request

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont have much baseball but check me for the boldin ud premier and cardinals triple threads

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c3management's Items on eBay

Unfortunately I only found something to trade for in your PC :/ Appreciate you browsing - let me know if the Mo Riv. or Pujols would be available for something you wanted here...more the Mo since I have a bunch of pujols stuff already but its a nice card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

Chad - Please check me for the Mannings. I have a bunch of baseball HOF gus. Thanks. -Ken