Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Dumb Question Regarding UD Starquest

So I am trying to complete the LeBron Starquest and am 1 short. Of course the 1 I don't have is the Blue (or Cyan)... can't tell! A simple eBay search showed cards that looked EXACTLY the same and I didn't make any better progress with Google. I know some experts on here can help me out, just didn't want to ask! Any help will be greatly appreciated... and of course, once we figure out which 1 I need I will need someone to trade it to me. The link to the 1 I have is below:

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/be...14868307218165

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country

These have the following, common,uncommon, rare, ultra rare, hope that helps. Look on the bottom of the card and see which ones you have, then the one missing is the one you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cardcollectorman is right but there are actually 7 variations
    Common - Greyish
    Un-common - Copper
    Rare - Cyan
    Super Rare - Blue
    Ultra Rare - Gold
    Majestic - Black
    1st Edition - Green

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Thanks! I have the Blue "Super Rare" card... so if anyone out there has Cyan (Rare) LMK!

-Ben