Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is up with the mass selloff of the new Select in large lots.

It seems like everyone is selling this stuff off in large lots. I don't see what the point of buying a box is when you can get like 14 rookie jersey autos from the product for $24 etc.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I think its crazy that Select box prices are rising like the price of gas!! But i can see your point. The product is everywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Link me to these lots and I'll buy all of them :). This happens a lot when a new product is released in any sport. I think with Select a lot of people fell into the hyper of the first product with Gold RPAs and went a little bit nuts and as we know that with wax, most boxes will be duds and thus people sell their crap to get some of their funds back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I just saw what you were talking about and these cards sell for what they would if they were listed individually. Again, sellers are just listing them as lots b/c it is cheaper than listing them separately and a lot of this product was busted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah but still this is kind of ridiculous people are selling off 40 jersey autos at a time, that is atleast 10 boxes worth. So people are hoping to hit a Kyrie,Kobe,Lebron or someone in the top tier gold and just don't want the rest of the cards? If people are doing this they should just buy lotto tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I only saw the smaller lots so it looks like what you saw was just some guy that bought a bunch of Select looking for the home run hit and since he didn't get it, he is unloading what he doesn't want. Remember the high rollers in Asia are basically rolling in money. I remember that guy in the Philippines that busted something like 40 cases of Exquisite? I think he was a prince or something.