Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - jmintz will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Yeah, I can't decide where to put Pau. What would your Memphis roster look like with 12 spots? I omitted Lorenzen for that exact reason. Is there even a cool GU of him?

I'm interested in these:
    2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Autographs #KY Kevin Youkilis BV:$20
    1974 Topps #10 Johnny Bench BV:$15
    1974 Topps #207 Strikeout Leaders/Nolan Ryan/Tom Seaver BV:$12
    2008-09 Topps Signature Autographs #TSACBU Caron Butler/1309 BV:$10
    1999 SP Top Prospects Vital Signs #AM Andre Miller BV:$10

Please check my Picasa and let me know what you like. Thanks!

Andrew

Wow - tough question for so many reasons. I'm going to leave statistics out and purely go based on what they meant to the team and the city, which really means leaving out anyone from Vancouver, but realistically, they were AWFUL in Vancouver. I also noticed you left of Tony Allen, and there's no way this team is what it is today without him.

To be frank, I'd say based on that, your starting five kinda has to be today's starting five minus Tayshaun; I'd probably put Battier in his place.

C1 - Marc Gasol
    PF1 - Zach Randolph
    SF1 - Shane Battier
    SG1 - Tony Allen
    PG1 - Mike Conley

From there, it gets a little murkier, because while Pau was/is arguably the most skilled player we've ever had, no one was sorry to see him go, even in a trade that at the time seemed like lunacy.

C/PF2 - Lorenzen Wright
    PF/C2 - Pau Gasol
    SF2 - Rudy Gay
    SG2 - Mike Miller
    PG2 - Jason Williams
    C3 - Bryant Reeves
    PF3 - Shareef Abdur-Rahim
    SF3 - James Posey (maybe my all-time favorite Grizz, and the backbone behind the first playoff trips)
    SG3 - O.J. Mayo
    PG3 - maybe Earl Watson here? Mike Bibby?

Regarding your question RE: 'Ren, I don't think there are any Memphis GU/Autos...if there are, I've never seen them. He's kinda one of those guys who meant more locally than nationally, and as such there isn't much around. I was frankly floored when I saw that Panini Select had a Tony Allen auto/jersey in the set (and promptly overpaid for one on eBay LOL).

I'll check your bucket, but on the front end, those '74 cards may be a little rough around the edges. Of course, they're 40 years old so that's a little to be expected, but just warning. I'll drop higher-res scans in so you can get a better look, but it may be on Monday because we're leaving town immediately after work tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Yeah, I can't decide where to put Pau. What would your Memphis roster look like with 12 spots? I omitted Lorenzen for that exact reason. Is there even a cool GU of him?

I'm interested in these:
    2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Autographs #KY Kevin Youkilis BV:$20
    1974 Topps #10 Johnny Bench BV:$15
    1974 Topps #207 Strikeout Leaders/Nolan Ryan/Tom Seaver BV:$12
    2008-09 Topps Signature Autographs #TSACBU Caron Butler/1309 BV:$10
    1999 SP Top Prospects Vital Signs #AM Andre Miller BV:$10

Please check my Picasa and let me know what you like. Thanks!

Andrew

PM coming re: this

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use one of the Cueto Topps Chrome autos...also interested in most Reds/Bengals/former University of Kentucky guys. I saw an Issel & Mashburn auto (not around a guide at the moment). Can check more tonight, or lmk what you have of those teams.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my bucket, I'm sure I at least have a few gu of those players if not more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you prefer autos but I have three game used cards you may be interested in... I would trade all three for your Roy Hibbert auto.

00-01 Upper Deck 10th Power Keith Van Horn
    03-04 Skybox Limited Edition History of the Draft Corey Maggette /99 (Clippers)
    03-04 Fleer Avant Blue Jason Richardson /400

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you prefer autos but I have three game used cards you may be interested in... I would trade all three for your Roy Hibbert auto.

00-01 Upper Deck 10th Power Keith Van Horn
    03-04 Skybox Limited Edition History of the Draft Corey Maggette /99 (Clippers)
    03-04 Fleer Avant Blue Jason Richardson /400

Wanna do a bigger trade? :) I can't remember...do you have a bucket or a tradelist I could look at? LMK. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use one of the Cueto Topps Chrome autos...also interested in most Reds/Bengals/former University of Kentucky guys. I saw an Issel & Mashburn auto (not around a guide at the moment). Can check more tonight, or lmk what you have of those teams.

I have this Cueto that is pretty sick. I want it to go to a true Reds fan. I'm not quite sure what value to put on it:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

I pulled it muh-self. :)

LMK if you're interested and we can make a deal. If you have input on value to give, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my bucket, I'm sure I at least have a few gu of those players if not more.

So I actually liked some baseball, lol:
    I like these:
    2012 Panini National Treasures #13 Paul Waner/49 BV:$20
    2006 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology Materials #ST Willie Stargell Bat BV:$10
    2012 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs #UAR16 Carlos Ruiz /99 BV:$12

LMK what you want for them. Thanks!

Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanna do a bigger trade? :) I can't remember...do you have a bucket or a tradelist I could look at? LMK. Thanks!

My basketball inventory has been pretty much wiped out at this point. I have some numbered cards I could throw in, but not much more...

SCF Rewards
    Country

My basketball inventory has been pretty much wiped out at this point. I have some numbered cards I could throw in, but not much more...

No worries. Trade posted. :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast