Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 Box 09-10 BTP! FOUR Autos, a 1/1 and Seeing Stars

Was able to find 2 boxes of this at a local store (will bust the other box on my bday next month). 09-10 BTP is by far one of my favourite products. Upon first release i broke boxes and boxes of this stuff. Was hoping to pull a sick Roy for the PC (well... technically i pulled a Roy, just not right one lol). Here's how i did:

First off, inserts:

Then reason for the cheesy title, sick all star game swatch with part of a star:

And the 1 of 1... Number and Auto Gold:

And everything together:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice looking brek. Some really good looking patches and jersey swatches

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

awesome DiPietro, that swatch is a beauty, and well the 1 of 1 speaks for itself, well done!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

wow, great box.

pretty good timing to hit a Khudobin 1/1, he's playing great on a big market team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

wow, great box.

pretty good timing to hit a Khudobin 1/1, he's playing great on a big market team.

Exactly what I was thinking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the comments guys! For anyone wondering (since im getting a ton of PMs about it :P) the Khudobin has been sold. Cant wait till May 12 which is my bday. I will be busting my last box of 09/10 BTP. Hoping for some Patrick Roy mojo!