Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One Box of Topps Tribute

Well I broke down and bought a box of Topps Tribute even after seeing some of the bad boxes. None are for sale yet, but will be when I get them in.

migueal Cabrerra dual jersey 24/50
    James Shields Auto 14/25
    Dylan Bundy Rookie Refractor 73/75
    Don Mattingly Auto 2/15
    Carlos Gonzales Jersey 26/40
    Bryce Harper Refractor 4/5
    Bryce Harper 2 color Patch 6/10
    Chris Sale /99 refractor
    Adam Jones Auto 6/99
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

I'd call that an outstanding break. Two Harpers, one a /10 and the other a /5, along with the other cards to boot? Amazing.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Cal Ripken - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout

Very great break. Two harpers? Sick stuff, can't wait to see pictures!
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content

Great break! I'm interested in the Mattingly if trading at all. Most of my baseball is on ebay right now, but have a lot of football too... and a lot not scanned as well. plmk. Thanks.
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

very nice box
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That is one of better boxes I have seen and most of the response to this product has been absolutely BRUTAL.

Thanks EVeryone. I may do a couple of screen captures for pictures. Now if I could ver figure out how to successfully post pictures on here I would be golden. :O)
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sweet break and Justin Upton in your box
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I am very interested in the Harpers and the Miggy... please let me know when they come in. Thanks
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast