Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Labeling your photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Labeling your photos

Hey guys

Kind of a stupid question, but how do you guys label or mark your photos. I was thinking that 10 years from now I might not now some of my autographed pictures. I started putting sticky notes on the back with their name but than thought that they somehow might damage the photo. Any suggestions? You think the sticky note trick is okay?

Thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I write on the back with a pen and you can't see it from the front. It might not be the best for the photos but I have no plan of selling them so if I can't see the damage I'm fine with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually put them in 8x10 binder sheets, then put an Avery 5160 mailing label with the players name onto the binder sheet. This way nothing is on the photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been trying to think of a good way to do this for my logo sheets...I have everything saved here on SCF, but next year at this time, I'm not going to remember who all is on something like this:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a lot of logo pics as well. One reason I wanted to start labeling. Anyone think a sticky note could harm the photo?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I've been trying to think of a good way to do this for my logo sheets...I have everything saved here on SCF, but next year at this time, I'm not going to remember who all is on something like this:

If I were you, I would put it in a protective sheet and write the players names on the sheet over their autos. It won't look good to display but if you wanted to display it I guess you could put the pic in backwards so the writing is on the back and you can put it back in normally and see who signed where.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of these tickets are hard to read but some of the 8x10s from PhotoFile are labeled as are the AdoramaPix.