Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally completed, my Sedin rookie PSA rainbow

A huge thanks to bccwolvesrule44 who helped me pick up the triple diamonds as the ebay seller wasn't shipping to Canada, with these in hand I finally have a copy of the top-graded copies of all colours of the rainbow.

While I'm not a huge collector of graded cards, it's tough to find truly mint copies of the Sedins' only true RC's as the foil Black Diamond cards are rather condition-sensitive, so I've slowly chipped away at picking up nice PSA copies as they've come available.

The Single Diamond RC's...

The Double Diamonds (no Henrik has graded a 10 yet, there are a couple BGS 9.5's out there - if I can ever find one I'd likely take a stab at seeing if I could get it PSA-graded instead)

The Triple Diamonds

And lastly the Quad Diamonds - no quads have ever graded a PSA 10 and only a single Hank has been graded a BGS 9.5.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Wow that is awesome and to have them all graded to 9 or 10 is a bonus! Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome sedins!